Report NEP-PUB-2021-07-26This is the archive for NEP-PUB, a report on new working papers in the area of Public Finance. Kwang Soo Cheong issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-PUB
The following items were announced in this report:
- Mehmet Ayaz & Lea Fricke & Clemens Fuest & Dominik Sachs, 2021. "Who Should Bear the Burden of Covid-19 Related Fiscal Pressure? An Optimal Income Taxation Perspective," ifo Working Paper Series 358, ifo Institute - Leibniz Institute for Economic Research at the University of Munich.
- Nikolay Angelov & Daniel Waldenström, 2021. "The Impact of Covid-19 on Economic Activity: Evidence from Administrative Tax Registers," CESifo Working Paper Series 9182, CESifo.
- Alexandre Chirat & Guillaume Sekli, 2021. "The rates matter! Assessing the credibility of international corporate tax rate harmonization via cooperative game theory," Working Papers 2021-04, CRESE.
- Kristoffer Berg & Shafik Hebous, 2021. "Does A Wealth Tax Improve Equality of Opportunity?," CESifo Working Paper Series 9174, CESifo.
- Albert Jan Hummel, 2021. "Unemployment and Tax Design," CESifo Working Paper Series 9177, CESifo.
- Manon François, 2021. "Profit Shifting and Equilibrium Principles of International Taxation," Working Papers halshs-03265056, HAL.
- Grégoire Rota-Graziosi & Rabah Arezki & Alou Adesse Dama, 2021. "Revisiting the Relationship between Trade Liberalization and Taxation," Working Papers hal-03265604, HAL.
- Jhorland Ayala-Garcia & Sandy Dall'Erba & William C. Ridley, 2021. "Externalities of extreme natural disasters on local tax capacity," Documentos de trabajo sobre Economía Regional y Urbana 299, Banco de la Republica de Colombia.
- Torben K. Mideksa, 2021. "Pricing for a Cooler Planet: An Empirical Analysis of the Effect of Taxing Carbon," CESifo Working Paper Series 9172, CESifo.
- Anantha Divakaruni & Peter Zimmerman, 2021. "Uncovering Retail Trading in Bitcoin: The Impact of COVID-19 Stimulus Checks," Working Papers 21-13, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland.
- Bernd Hayo & Sascha Mierzwa, 2021. "State-Dependent Effects of Tax Changes in Germany and the United Kingdom," MAGKS Papers on Economics 202125, Philipps-Universität Marburg, Faculty of Business Administration and Economics, Department of Economics (Volkswirtschaftliche Abteilung).
- Seerar Westerberg, Hans, 2021. "Are payroll tax cuts absorbed by insiders? Evidence from the Swedish retail industry," HFI Working Papers 20, Institute of Retail Economics (Handelns Forskningsinstitut).
- Wynnona Steyn & Alexius Sithole & Winile Ngobeni & Eva Muwanga-Zake & Helen Barnes & Michael Noble & David McLennan & Gemma Wright & Katrin Gasior, 2021. "Simulating personal income tax in South Africa using administrative data and survey data: A comparison of PITMOD and SAMOD for tax year 2018," WIDER Working Paper Series wp-2021-120, World Institute for Development Economic Research (UNU-WIDER).