Copenhagen Business SchoolKøbenhavn, Denmark
: +45 3815 3815
Solbjerg Plads 3, 2000 Frederiksberg
RePEc:edi:cbschdk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Hannah Trittin & Dennis Schoeneborn, 2017. "Diversity as Polyphony: Reconceptualizing Diversity Management from a Communication-Centered Perspective," Journal of Business Ethics, Springer, vol. 144(2), pages 305-322, August.
- Leonhard Dobusch & Dennis Schoeneborn, 2015. "Fluidity, Identity, and Organizationality: The Communicative Constitution of Anonymous," Journal of Management Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(8), pages 1005-1035, December.
- Dennis Schoeneborn & Patrick Haack & Christopher Wickert, 2011. "Von rhetorischer zu organisationaler Realitaet? Die globale Standardisierung von Unternehmensverantwortung als diskursiver Aushandlungsprozess (From rhetorical to organizational reality? The global st," Zeitschrift für Wirtschafts- und Unternehmensethik - Journal for Business, Economics & Ethics, Rainer Hampp Verlag, vol. 12(1), pages 71-86.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Leonhard Dobusch & Dennis Schoeneborn, 2015.
"Fluidity, Identity, and Organizationality: The Communicative Constitution of Anonymous,"
Journal of Management Studies,
Wiley Blackwell, vol. 52(8), pages 1005-1035, December.
- Dolata, Ulrich, 2017. "Social movements and the Internet: The sociotechnical constitution of collective action," Research Contributions to Organizational Sociology and Innovation Studies, SOI Discussion Papers 2017-02, University of Stuttgart, Institute for Social Sciences, Department of Organizational Sociology and Innovation Studies.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Dennis Schoeneborn should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.