|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
International Monetary Fund (IMF)Washington, District of Columbia (United States)
: (202) 623-7000
700 19th Street, N.W., Washington DC 20431
RePEc:edi:imfffus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Maria EL KHDARI & Babacar SARR, 2018.
"Decentralization, spending efficiency and pro-poor outcomes in Morocco,"
- Maria Elkhdari & Babacar Sarr, 2018. "Decentralization, spending efficiency and pro-poor outcomes in Morocco," Working Papers halshs-01774949, HAL.
- Babacar Sarr, 2016. "What Are the Drivers of Fiscal Performance Gaps between Anglophone and Francophone Africa? A Blinder–Oaxaca Decomposition," South African Journal of Economics, Economic Society of South Africa, vol. 84(1), pages 40-62, March.
- Babacar Sarr, 2015. "Benchmarking des performances infrastructurelles de l’Afrique," Mondes en développement, De Boeck Université, vol. 0(4), pages 131-148.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-ARA: MENA - Middle East & North Africa (2) 2018-04-30 2018-05-07. Author is listed
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (2) 2018-04-30 2018-05-07. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (2) 2018-04-30 2018-05-07. Author is listed
- NEP-DEV: Development (1) 2018-04-30. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Babacar Sarr should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.