Report NEP-CDM-2018-04-30This is the archive for NEP-CDM, a report on new working papers in the area of Collective Decision-Making. Stan C. Weeber issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pierre Dehez & Victor Ginsburgh, 2018. "Approval Voting and Shapley Ranking," Working Papers ECARES 2018-09, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Liesa Schrand, 2017. "Diversity and Group Performance in a Complex Real Estate Project Situation," ERES eres2017_512, European Real Estate Society (ERES).
- Maria EL KHDARI & Babacar SARR, 2018. "Decentralization, spending efficiency and pro-poor outcomes in Morocco," Working Papers 201805, CERDI.
- Lin, Yu-Hsuan, 2018. "How Social Preferences Influence the Stability of a Climate Coalition," MPRA Paper 85428, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Chortareas, Georgios & Logothetis, Vassilis & Papandreou, Andreas, 2018. "Public Opinion, Elections, and Environmental Fiscal Policy," Cardiff Economics Working Papers E2018/9, Cardiff University, Cardiff Business School, Economics Section.
- Maria EL KHDARI, 2018. "Deconcentration, political and fiscal decentralization, in Morocco," Working Papers 201804, CERDI.
- Karos, Dominik & Kasper, Laura, 2018. "Farsighted Rationality," Research Memorandum 011, Maastricht University, Graduate School of Business and Economics (GSBE).
- Mayda, Anna Maria & Peri, Giovanni & Steingress, Walter, 2018. "The Political Impact of Immigration: Evidence from the United States," CEPR Discussion Papers 12848, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Brian Burgoon & Sam van Noort & Matthijs Rooduijn & Geoffrey Underhill, 2018. "Radical Right Populism and the Role of Positional Deprivation and Inequality," LIS Working papers 733, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Dewenter, Ralf & Linder, Melissa & Thomas, Tobias, 2018. "Can Media Drive the Electorate? The Impact of Media Coverage on Party Affiliation and Voting Intentions," Working Paper 179/2018, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Raouf Boucekkine & Fabien Prieur & Chrysovalantis Vasilakis & Benteng Zou, 2018. "Stochastic Petropolitics: The Dynamics of Institutions in Resource-Dependent Economies," Working Papers halshs-01758376, HAL.
- Phillip Monin & Richard Bookstaber, 2017. "Information Flows, the Accuracy of Opinions, and Crashes in a Dynamic Network," Staff Discussion Papers 17-01, Office of Financial Research, US Department of the Treasury.
- Crosetto, P. & Regner, T., 2018. "It's never too late: Funding dynamics and self pledges in reward-based crowdfunding," Working Papers 2018-06, Grenoble Applied Economics Laboratory (GAEL).
- Jorge Gallego, 2018. "A Theory of Armed Clientelism," Documentos de Trabajo 016202, Universidad del Rosario.
- Camilo García-Jimeno & Angel Iglesias & Pinar Yildirim, 2018. "Women, Rails and Telegraphs: An Empirical Study of Information Diffusion and Collective Action," NBER Working Papers 24495, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Waichman, Israel & Requate, Till & Karde, Markus & Milinski, Manfred, 2018. "Challenging conventional wisdom: Experimental evidence on heterogeneity and coordination in avoiding a collective catastrophic event," Economics Working Papers 2018-05, Christian-Albrechts-University of Kiel, Department of Economics.
- Ruffin-Benoît M. Ngoie & Eric Kamwa & Berthold Ulungu, 2018. "Joint use of the mean and median for multi criteria decision support: the 3MCD method," Working Papers hal-01760775, HAL.