Uniwersytet Ekonomiczny w PoznaniuPoznań, Poland
al. Niepodległości 10, 61-875 Poznań
RePEc:edi:uepozpl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Piatek, Dawid & Baszynski, Adam & Jarmolowicz, Waclaw & Szarzec, Katarzyna, 2011. "The economic transformation and its results in selected European countries," MPRA Paper 42152, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dawid Piątek & Katarzyna Szarzec & Michał Pilc, 2013. "Economic freedom, democracy and economic growth: a causal investigation in transition countries," Post-Communist Economies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(3), pages 267-288, September.
- Agnieszka Kukułka & Dawid Piątek & Katarzyna Szarzec, 2012. "Modelowanie wzrostu gospodarczego w krajach transformujących się przy użyciu modeli panelowych," Collegium of Economic Analysis Annals, Warsaw School of Economics, Collegium of Economic Analysis, issue 26, pages 29-44.
- Dawid Piatek, 2010. "The quality of governance in transition countries," Ekonomia i Prawo, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 6(1), pages 277-288, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Dawid Piątek & Katarzyna Szarzec & Michał Pilc, 2013.
"Economic freedom, democracy and economic growth: a causal investigation in transition countries,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 25(3), pages 267-288, September.
- Salahodjaev, Raufhon, 2015. "Democracy and economic growth: the role of intelligence in cross-country regressions," MPRA Paper 65716, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Apr 2015.
- Dawid Piatek, 2016. "Institutions and economic growth in transition countries — new experiences and implications from financial crisis 2007–2010 (Part 2)," Ekonomia i Prawo, Uniwersytet Mikolaja Kopernika, vol. 15(4), pages 527-545, December.
- Yilmaz Bayar, 2016. "Impact of Openness and Economic Freedom on Economic Growth in the Transition Economies of the European Union," South-Eastern Europe Journal of Economics, Association of Economic Universities of South and Eastern Europe and the Black Sea Region, vol. 14(1), pages 7-19.
- Malgorzata Zielenkiewicz, 2015. "The Role Of The Level Of Development, Geographical Factors, And Culture For The Efficacy Of Economic Freedom," Equilibrium. Quarterly Journal of Economics and Economic Policy, Institute of Economic Research, vol. 10(4), pages 85-98, December.
- Ceyhun Can OZCAN & Murat ASLAN & Saban NAZLIOGLU, 2017. "Economic freedom, economic growth and international tourism for post-communist (transition) countries: A panel causality analysis," Theoretical and Applied Economics, Asociatia Generala a Economistilor din Romania - AGER, vol. 0(2(611), S), pages 75-98, Summer.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Dawid Piatek
(Dawid Piątek) should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.