|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Center for Institutional Studies Moscow, Russia
National Research University Higher School of Economics
: +7 (495) 621-56-32
+7 (495) 621-56-32
room 400, 24/3, Myasnitskaya Ulitsa, Moscow, 101000
RePEc:edi:cihseru (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Martin Finkelstein & Kevin Iglesias & Anna Panova & Maria Yudkevich, 2014. "Prospects of Young Professionals in the Academic Labor Market: Global Comparison and Assessment," Educational Studies, Higher School of Economics, issue 2, pages 20-43.
- Anna Panova & Maria Yudkevich, 2011. "Tenure system in universities: Models and explanations," Educational Studies, Higher School of Economics, issue 1, pages 44-72.
- A. Panova, 2008. "Governance Structures and Decision Making in Russian Higher Education Institutions," Problems of Economic Transition, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 50(10), pages 65-82.
- A. Panova., 2007. "On Governance and Decision-Making at Russian Higher Education Institutions," VOPROSY ECONOMIKI, N.P. Redaktsiya zhurnala "Voprosy Economiki", vol. 6.
- Maria Yudkevich & Anna Panova, 2005. "Universities: Dilemmas of the Epoch of Changes," Educational Studies, Higher School of Economics, issue 2, pages 143-145.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Anna Panova should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.