Fachbereich Volkswirtschaftslehre Hamburg, Germany
: +49 (0)40 / 4123-1
49 (0)40 / 4123-6322
Von-Melle-Park 5, 20146 Hamburg
RePEc:edi:fwhamde (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Kundt, Thorben C. & Misch, Florian & Nerré, Birger, 2013. "Re-assessing the merits of measuring tax evasions through surveys: Evidence from Serbian firms," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-047, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Martin T. W. Rosenfeld & Gerhard Heimpold & Birger Nerre, 2006. "How Government Cares for Urban Economic Growth: the Impact of Different Fiscal Grant Schedules in the German Federal States on the Development of Urban Areas," ERSA conference papers ersa06p813, European Regional Science Association.
- Thorben C. Kundt & Florian Misch & Birger Nerré, 2017. "Re-assessing the merits of measuring tax evasion through business surveys: an application of the crosswise model," International Tax and Public Finance, Springer;International Institute of Public Finance, vol. 24(1), pages 112-133, February.
- Nerré, Birger, 2008. "Tax Culture: A Basic Concept for Tax Politics," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 38(1), pages 153-167, March.
- Nils Goldschmidt* & Joachim Zweynert** & Birger Nerré & Heiko Schuß, 2006. "Culture and Economics," Intereconomics: Review of European Economic Policy, Springer;German National Library of Economics;Centre for European Policy Studies (CEPS), vol. 41(4), pages 176-199, July.
- Haug, Peter & Nerré, Birger, 2005. "„Die Rolle der Kommunen in der Wasserwirtschaft“ – Tagungsbericht über das diesjährige Hallesche Kolloquium zur kommunalen Wirtschaft," Wirtschaft im Wandel, Halle Institute for Economic Research (IWH), vol. 11(10), pages 321-328.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Kundt, Thorben C. & Misch, Florian & Nerré, Birger, 2013.
"Re-assessing the merits of measuring tax evasions through surveys: Evidence from Serbian firms,"
ZEW Discussion Papers
13-047, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Friesenbichler, Klaus S. & Selenko, Eva & Clarke, George R.G., 2015. "How much of a nuisance is greasing the palms? A study on job dedication and attitudes towards corruption reports under answer bias control," MPRA Paper 67331, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kundt, Thorben, 2014. "Applying “Benford’s law” to the Crosswise Model: Findings from an online survey on tax evasion," Working Paper 148/2014, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Marc Höglinger & Ben Jann, 2016. "More Is Not Always Better: An Experimental Individual-Level Validation of the Randomized Response Technique and the Crosswise Model," University of Bern Social Sciences Working Papers 18, University of Bern, Department of Social Sciences.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Birger Nerré should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.