Re-assessing the merits of measuring tax evasions through surveys: Evidence from Serbian firms
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Friesenbichler, Klaus S. & Selenko, Eva & Clarke, George R.G., 2015. "How much of a nuisance is greasing the palms? A study on job dedication and attitudes towards corruption reports under answer bias control," MPRA Paper 67331, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Kundt, Thorben, 2014. "Applying “Benford’s law” to the Crosswise Model: Findings from an online survey on tax evasion," Working Paper 148/2014, Helmut Schmidt University, Hamburg.
- Marc Höglinger & Ben Jann, 2016. "More Is Not Always Better: An Experimental Individual-Level Validation of the Randomized Response Technique and the Crosswise Model," University of Bern Social Sciences Working Papers 18, University of Bern, Department of Social Sciences.
More about this item
Keywordstax evasion; shadow economy; measurement; developing countries;
- H20 - Public Economics - - Taxation, Subsidies, and Revenue - - - General
- E62 - Macroeconomics and Monetary Economics - - Macroeconomic Policy, Macroeconomic Aspects of Public Finance, and General Outlook - - - Fiscal Policy
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ACC-2013-08-23 (Accounting & Auditing)
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-IUE-2013-08-23 (Informal & Underground Economics)
- NEP-PBE-2013-08-23 (Public Economics)
- NEP-TRA-2013-08-23 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:zbw:zewdip:13047. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (ZBW - German National Library of Economics). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/zemande.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .