Report NEP-TRA-2013-08-23This is the archive for NEP-TRA, a report on new working papers in the area of Transition Economics. J. David Brown issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Hartmut Lehmann & Maria Giulia Silvagni, 2013. "Is There Convergence of Russia's Regions?: Exploring the Empirical Evidence: 1995–2010," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1083, OECD Publishing.
- Sergio Schmukler & Tatiana Didier, 2013. "The Financing and Growth of Firms in China and India: Evidence from Capital Markets," 2013 Meeting Papers 98, Society for Economic Dynamics.
- Bogetic, Zeljko & Olusi, Olasupo, 2013. "Drivers of firm-level productivity in Russia's manufacturing sector," Policy Research Working Paper Series 6572, The World Bank.
- Alexander M. Danzer & Barbara Dietz & Kseniia Gatskova & Achim Schmillen, 2013. "Showing off to the new neighbors? Income, socioeconomic status and consumption patterns of internal migrants," Working Papers 330, Leibniz Institut für Ost- und Südosteuropaforschung (Institute for East and Southeast European Studies).
- Patricia McGrath, 2013. "Impact of Financial Deregulation on Monetary and Economic Policy in the Czech Republic, Hungary and Poland: 1990-2003," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1049, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Wörz, Julia & Silgoner, Maria & Steiner, Katharina & Schitter, Christian, 2013. "Fishing in the same pool? export strengths and competitiveness of China and CESEE in the EU-15 Market," Working Paper Series 1559, European Central Bank.
- Vasily Astrov & Rumen Dobrinsky & Vladimir Gligorov & Doris Hanzl-Weiss & Peter Havlik & Mario Holzner & Gabor Hunya & Michael Landesmann & Sebastian Leitner & Olga Pindyuk & Leon Podkaminer & Sandor , 2013. "Double-dip Recession over, yet no Boom in Sight," wiiw Forecast Reports 11, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Vasily Astrov & Mario Holzner, 2013. "Mittel-, Ost- und Südosteuropa von der EU-Krise voll erfasst," wiiw Research Reports in German language 2013-06, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Item repec:wii:fdirep:fdi:2013-05 is not listed on IDEAS anymore
- Vasily Astrov & Rumen Dobrinsky & Vladimir Gligorov & Doris Hanzl-Weiss & Peter Havlik & Mario Holzner & Gabor Hunya & Michael Landesmann & Sebastian Leitner & Olga Pindyuk & Leon Podkaminer & Sandor , 2013. "Animal Spirits still Dimmed: Slow Recovery Expected," wiiw Forecast Reports 12, The Vienna Institute for International Economic Studies, wiiw.
- Rod Tyers, 2013. "Looking Inward for Transformative Growth in China," CAMA Working Papers 2013-48, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Rustam Jamilov & Bal??zs ??gert, 2013. "Interest Rate Pass-Through and Monetary Policy Asymmetry: A Journey into the Caucasian Black Box," William Davidson Institute Working Papers Series wp1041, William Davidson Institute at the University of Michigan.
- Antošová, Veronika & Stávková, Jana & Birčiaková, Naďa, 2013. "How the Income Situation of Households in the CR Responds to the Economic Development of the Society," MPRA Paper 48778, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Petr Jansky, 2013. "Consumer Demand System Estimation and Value Added Tax Reforms in the Czech Republic," IFS Working Papers W13/20, Institute for Fiscal Studies.
- Jan Prusa & Andrea Klimesova & Karel Janda, 2013. "Consumer Loss in Czech Photovoltaic Power Plants," CAMA Working Papers 2013-50, Centre for Applied Macroeconomic Analysis, Crawford School of Public Policy, The Australian National University.
- Macchiarelli, Corrado, 2013. "GDP-Inflation cyclical similarities in the CEE countries and the euro area," Working Paper Series 1552, European Central Bank.
- Kundt, Thorben C. & Misch, Florian & Nerré, Birger, 2013. "Re-assessing the merits of measuring tax evasions through surveys: Evidence from Serbian firms," ZEW Discussion Papers 13-047, ZEW - Zentrum für Europäische Wirtschaftsforschung / Center for European Economic Research.
- Wojciech Grabowski & Krzysztof Szczygielski & M. Teoman Pamukçu & Sinan Tandogan, 2013. "Does Government Support for Private Innovation Matter? Firm Level Evidence from Turkey and Poland," CASE Network E-briefs 3, CASE-Center for Social and Economic Research.