How the Income Situation of Households in the CR Responds to the Economic Development of the Society
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Nicholas T. Longford & Maria Grazia Pittau & Roberto Zelli & Riccardo Massari, 2010. "Measures of poverty and inequality in the countries and regions of EU," Working Papers 182, ECINEQ, Society for the Study of Economic Inequality.
- Christopher Whelan & Bertrand Maître, 2007. "Income, deprivation and economic stress in the enlarged European Union," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 83(2), pages 309-329, September.
More about this item
Keywordsincome situation of households; income disparities; economic development; EU-SILC; risk of poverty;
- I3 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- O10 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Economic Development - - - General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-08-23 (All new papers)
- NEP-EUR-2013-08-23 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-TRA-2013-08-23 (Transition Economics)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:pra:mprapa:48778. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Joachim Winter). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/vfmunde.html .