Measures of poverty and inequality in the countries and regions of EU
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Julie Le Gallo, 2004.
"Space-Time Analysis of GDP Disparities among European Regions: A Markov Chains Approach,"
International Regional Science Review,
, vol. 27(2), pages 138-163, April.
- LE GALLO, Julie, 2001. "Space-time analysis of GDP disparities among European regions: A Markov chains approach," LATEC - Document de travail - Economie (1991-2003) 2001-06, LATEC, Laboratoire d'Analyse et des Techniques EConomiques, CNRS UMR 5118, Université de Bourgogne.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Antošová, Veronika & Stávková, Jana & Birčiaková, Naďa, 2013. "How the Income Situation of Households in the CR Responds to the Economic Development of the Society," MPRA Paper 48778, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Dorota Weziak-Bialowolska, 2016. "Spatial Variation in EU Poverty with Respect to Health, Education and Living Standards," Social Indicators Research: An International and Interdisciplinary Journal for Quality-of-Life Measurement, Springer, vol. 125(2), pages 451-479, January.
- Silvia PALASCA, 2015. "Living Standards In Europe. A Regional View," EURINT, Centre for European Studies, Alexandru Ioan Cuza University, vol. 2, pages 297-307.
- Vassilis Tselios, 2014. "The Granger-causality between income and educational inequality: a spatial cross-regressive VAR framework," The Annals of Regional Science, Springer;Western Regional Science Association, vol. 53(1), pages 221-243, August.
More about this item
KeywordsEuropean regional economics measurement; EU-SILC; Gini coefficient; Poverty rates; Small-area estimation.;
- D31 - Microeconomics - - Distribution - - - Personal Income and Wealth Distribution
- I32 - Health, Education, and Welfare - - Welfare, Well-Being, and Poverty - - - Measurement and Analysis of Poverty
- R10 - Urban, Rural, Regional, Real Estate, and Transportation Economics - - General Regional Economics - - - General
- C13 - Mathematical and Quantitative Methods - - Econometric and Statistical Methods and Methodology: General - - - Estimation: General
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2010-10-09 (All new papers)
- NEP-EEC-2010-10-09 (European Economics)
- NEP-EUR-2010-10-09 (Microeconomic European Issues)
- NEP-GEO-2010-10-09 (Economic Geography)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:inq:inqwps:ecineq2010-182. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Maria Ana Lugo). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/ecineea.html .