Brazilian Interregional Trade (1985-1996): an Exploratory Spatial Data Analysis
Download full text from publisher
References listed on IDEAS
- Paul Krugman, 1992. "Geography and Trade," MIT Press Books, The MIT Press, edition 1, volume 1, number 0262610868, January.
- Fernando Salgueiro Perobelli & Eduardo Amaral Haddad & Edson Paulo Domingues, 2006.
"Interdependence Among The Brazilian States: An Input-Output Approach,"
Anais do XXXIV Encontro Nacional de Economia [Proceedings of the 34th Brazilian Economics Meeting]
51, ANPEC - AssociaÃ§Ã£o Nacional dos Centros de PÃ³s-GraduaÃ§Ã£o em Economia [Brazilian Association of Graduate Programs in Economics].
- Fernando Perobelli & Eduardo Haddad & Edson Domingues, 2006. "Interdependence Among the Brazilian States: An Input-Output Approach," ERSA conference papers ersa06p414, European Regional Science Association.
- Clélio Campolina Diniz, 1993. "Desenvolvimento poligonal no Brasil: nem desconcentração, nem contínua polarização," Nova Economia, Economics Department, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (Brazil), vol. 3(1), pages 35-64, September.
- Julie Le Gallo, 2004.
"Space-Time Analysis of GDP Disparities among European Regions: A Markov Chains Approach,"
International Regional Science Review,
, vol. 27(2), pages 138-163, April.
- LE GALLO, Julie, 2001. "Space-time analysis of GDP disparities among European regions: A Markov chains approach," LATEC - Document de travail - Economie (1991-2003) 2001-06, LATEC, Laboratoire d'Analyse et des Techniques EConomiques, CNRS UMR 5118, Université de Bourgogne.
- Sergio Rey & Brett Montouri, 1999. "US Regional Income Convergence: A Spatial Econometric Perspective," Regional Studies, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 33(2), pages 143-156.
- Clélio Campolina Diniz & Marco Aurélio Crocco, 1996. "Reestruturação econômica e impacto regional: o novo mapa da indústria brasileira," Nova Economia, Economics Department, Universidade Federal de Minas Gerais (Brazil), vol. 6(1), pages 77-103, July.
More about this item
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:anp:en2003:e18. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Rodrigo Zadra Armond). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/anpecea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.