|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Department of Economics Lahore, Pakistan
Lahore University of Management Sciences
sector U, DHA, Lahore Cantt. 54792
RePEc:edi:delumpk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Khan,Adnan & Nasim,Sanval & Shaukat,Mahvish Ifrah & Stegmann,Andreas, 2020. "Building Trust in the State with Information : Evidence from Urban Punjab," Policy Research Working Paper Series 9469, The World Bank.
- Nasim Sanval & Helfand, Steven, 2016. "Optimal groundwater management in Pakistan’s Indus Water Basin:," PSSP working papers 34, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Nasim, Sanval & Dinar, Ariel & Helfand, Steven, 2014. "Allocative inefficiency and farm-level constraints in irrigated agriculture in Pakistan:," PSSP working papers 15, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Nasim, Sanval & Helfand, Steven & Dinar, Ariel, 2020. "Groundwater management under heterogeneous land tenure arrangements," Resource and Energy Economics, Elsevier, vol. 62(C).
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Nasim, Sanval & Dinar, Ariel & Helfand, Steven, 2014.
"Allocative inefficiency and farm-level constraints in irrigated agriculture in Pakistan:,"
PSSP working papers
15, International Food Policy Research Institute (IFPRI).
- Khush Bukhat ZAHID, & Munir AHMED, 2018. "Climate change and profit efficiency in Punjab, Pakistan: Evidence from household-level panel data," Journal of Economics Library, KSP Journals, vol. 5(1), pages 85-98, March.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sanval Nasim should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.