|Adam Smith Hall, Kriekenpitplein 21-22, 3584 EC Utrecht (The Netherlands)|
|Terminal Degree:||2011 School of Management; Politecnico di Milano (from RePEc Genealogy)|
School of Economics Utrecht, Netherlands
RePEc:edi:eiruunl (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters
- Amore, Mario Daniele & Murtinu, Samuele & Pelucco, Valerio, 2021. "Families in Corporate Venture Capital," CEPR Discussion Papers 16159, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Murtinu, Samuele & Piccirilli, Giulio & Sacchi, Agnese, 2016.
"Fiscal Policy, Government Polarization, and the Economic Literacy of Voters,"
74864, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Samuele Murtinu & Giulio Piccirilli & Agnese Sacchi, 2016. "Fiscal Policy, Government Polarization, and the Economic Literacy of Voters," Working papers 50, Società Italiana di Economia Pubblica.
- Tommaso Agasisti & Samuele Murtinu, 2013. "Are we wasting public money? No! The effects of grants on Italian university students’ performances," Working Papers 2013/33, Institut d'Economia de Barcelona (IEB).
- Luca Grilli & Paul H. Jensen & Samuele Murtinu, 2013. "The Imprinting of Founders' Human Capital on Entrepreneurial Venture Growth: Evidence from New Technology-Based Firms," Melbourne Institute Working Paper Series wp2013n14, Melbourne Institute of Applied Economic and Social Research, The University of Melbourne.
- Samuele Murtinu & Giulio Piccirilli & Agnese Sacchi, 2022. "Rational inattention and politics: how parties use fiscal policies to manipulate voters," Public Choice, Springer, vol. 190(3), pages 365-386, March.
- Luca Grilli & Paul H Jensen & Samuele Murtinu & Haemin Dennis Park, 2020. "A close look at the contingencies of foundersâ€™ effect on venture performance [Tracing patterns of Growth-A first analysis of the â€˜GrÃ¶na Kvistenâ€™ high-growth firms]," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 29(4), pages 997-1020.
- Nicolai J Foss & Ram Mudambi & Samuele Murtinu, 2019. "Taxing the multinational enterprise: On the forced redesign of global value chains and other inefficiencies," Journal of International Business Studies, Palgrave Macmillan;Academy of International Business, vol. 50(9), pages 1644-1655, December.
- Bianchi, Mattia & Murtinu, Samuele & Scalera, Vittoria G., 2019. "R&D Subsidies as Dual Signals in Technological Collaborations," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 48(9), pages 1-1.
- Annalisa Croce & Luca Grilli & Samuele Murtinu, 2019. "Why do entrepreneurs refuse venture capital?," Industry and Innovation, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(6), pages 619-642, July.
- Boris Mrkajic & Samuele Murtinu & Vittoria G. Scalera, 2019. "Is green the new gold? Venture capital and green entrepreneurship," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 52(4), pages 929-950, April.
- Grilli, Luca & Murtinu, Samuele, 2018. "Selective subsidies, entrepreneurial founders' human capital, and access to R&D alliances," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 47(10), pages 1945-1963.
- Cumming, Douglas J. & Grilli, Luca & Murtinu, Samuele, 2017. "Governmental and independent venture capital investments in Europe: A firm-level performance analysis," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 42(C), pages 439-459.
- Massimo G. Colombo & Samuele Murtinu, 2017. "Venture Capital Investments in Europe and Portfolio Firms' Economic Performance: Independent Versus Corporate Investors," Journal of Economics & Management Strategy, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 26(1), pages 35-66, February.
- Murtinu, Samuele & Scalera, Vittoria G., 2016. "Sovereign Wealth Funds' Internationalization Strategies: The Use of Investment Vehicles," Journal of International Management, Elsevier, vol. 22(3), pages 249-264.
- Tommaso Agasisti & Samuele Murtinu & Piergiacomo Sibiano, 2016. "The Heterogeneity of the ‘Private School Effect’ in Italian Primary Education," CESifo Economic Studies, CESifo, vol. 62(1), pages 126-147.
- Samuele Murtinu, 2015. "Debt Maturity, Ownership Concentration, and Firm Efficiency," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 35(4), pages 2610-2616.
- Samuele Murtinu & Vittoria Giada Scalera, 2015. "Sovereign Wealth Fund Investments and Stock Prices: The Effect of Target Industry and Location," Rivista Internazionale di Scienze Sociali, Vita e Pensiero, Pubblicazioni dell'Universita' Cattolica del Sacro Cuore, vol. 123(4), pages 447-462.
- Luca Grilli & Samuele Murtinu, 2015. "New technology-based firms in Europe: market penetration, public venture capital, and timing of investment," Industrial and Corporate Change, Oxford University Press, vol. 24(5), pages 1109-1148.
- Annalisa Croce & Luca Grilli & Samuele Murtinu, 2014. "Venture capital enters academia: an analysis of university-managed funds," The Journal of Technology Transfer, Springer, vol. 39(5), pages 688-715, October.
- Grilli, Luca & Murtinu, Samuele, 2014. "Government, venture capital and the growth of European high-tech entrepreneurial firms," Research Policy, Elsevier, vol. 43(9), pages 1523-1543.
- Massimo Colombo & Annalisa Croce & Samuele Murtinu, 2014. "Ownership structure, horizontal agency costs and the performance of high-tech entrepreneurial firms," Small Business Economics, Springer, vol. 42(2), pages 265-282, February.
- Croce, Annalisa & Martí, José & Murtinu, Samuele, 2013. "The impact of venture capital on the productivity growth of European entrepreneurial firms: ‘Screening’ or ‘value added’ effect?," Journal of Business Venturing, Elsevier, vol. 28(4), pages 489-510.
- Luca Grilli & Samuele Murtinu, 2012. "Do public subsidies affect the performance of new technology-based firms? The importance of evaluation schemes and agency goals," Prometheus, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 30(1), pages 97-111, March.
- Colombo, Massimo G. & Grilli, Luca & Murtinu, Samuele, 2011. "R&D subsidies and the performance of high-tech start-ups," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 112(1), pages 97-99, July.
- Massimo G. Colombo & Luca Grilli & Samuele Murtinu & Lucia Piscitello & Evila Piva, 2011. "L?effetto moderatore delle caratteristiche dei partner sulle performance delle giovani imprese ad alta tecnologia," ECONOMIA E POLITICA INDUSTRIALE, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2011(3), pages 77-103.
- Samuele Murtinu & Nicolai J. Foss & Peter G. Klein, 2022. "The Entrepreneurial State: An Ownership Competence Perspective," International Studies in Entrepreneurship, in: Karl Wennberg & Christian Sandström (ed.), Questioning the Entrepreneurial State, pages 57-75, Springer.
- Luca Grilli & Samuele Murtinu, 2011. "Econometric Evaluation of Public Policies for Science and Innovation: A Brief Guide to Practice," Chapters, in: Massimo G. Colombo & Luca Grilli & Lucia Piscitello & Cristina Rossi-Lamastra (ed.), Science and Innovation Policy for the New Knowledge Economy, chapter 3, Edward Elgar Publishing.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-POL: Positive Political Economics (2) 2016-11-13 2016-11-13
- NEP-CDM: Collective Decision-Making (1) 2016-11-13
- NEP-CSE: Economics of Strategic Management (1) 2013-04-20
- NEP-ENT: Entrepreneurship (1) 2013-04-20
- NEP-FDG: Financial Development & Growth (1) 2013-04-20
- NEP-HRM: Human Capital & Human Resource Management (1) 2013-04-20
- NEP-SBM: Small Business Management (1) 2013-04-20
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Samuele Murtinu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.