The Imprinting of Founders' Human Capital on Entrepreneurial Venture Growth: Evidence from New Technology-Based Firms
Download full text from publisher
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Jolanda Hessels & Brigitte Hoogendoorn & Peter van der Zwan & Nardo de Vries, 2013. "Global Entrepreneurship Monitor The Netherlands 2012," Scales Research Reports H201314, EIM Business and Policy Research.
More about this item
KeywordsEntrepreneurial ventures; imprinting effect; entrepreneurs’ human capital; firm growth; new technology-based firms;
- L25 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Firm Performance
- L26 - Industrial Organization - - Firm Objectives, Organization, and Behavior - - - Entrepreneurship
- O31 - Economic Development, Innovation, Technological Change, and Growth - - Innovation; Research and Development; Technological Change; Intellectual Property Rights - - - Innovation and Invention: Processes and Incentives
NEP fieldsThis paper has been announced in the following NEP Reports:
- NEP-ALL-2013-04-20 (All new papers)
- NEP-CSE-2013-04-20 (Economics of Strategic Management)
- NEP-ENT-2013-04-20 (Entrepreneurship)
- NEP-FDG-2013-04-20 (Financial Development & Growth)
- NEP-HRM-2013-04-20 (Human Capital & Human Resource Management)
- NEP-SBM-2013-04-20 (Small Business Management)
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:iae:iaewps:wp2013n14. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Abbey Treloar). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/mimelau.html .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .