|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Adam Smith Business School Glasgow, United Kingdom
University of Glasgow
RePEc:edi:bsglauk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Emmanuel Mourlon-Druol, 2017. "Rethinking Franco-German relations- a historical perspective," Policy Contributions 22688, Bruegel.
- Emmanuel Mourlon-Druol, 2015. "The UK’s EU vote- the 1975 precedent and today’s negotiations," Policy Contributions 884, Bruegel.
- Mourlon-Druol, Emmanuel, 2011. "The Euro crisis: a historical perspective," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 43647, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Mourlon-Druol, Emmanuel, 2020. "The role of a creditor in the making of a debt crisis: the French government's financial support for Poland, between cold war interests and economic constraints, 1958-1981," Financial History Review, Cambridge University Press, vol. 27(1), pages 73-94, April.
- Emmanuel Mourlon-Druol, 2020. "Adjusting an institutional framework to a globalising world: the creation of new institutions in the EEC, 1957-1992," Journal of Economic Policy Reform, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 23(3), pages 273-289, July.
- Emmanuel Mourlon‐Druol, 2016. "Banking Union in Historical Perspective: The Initiative of the European Commission in the 1960s–1970s," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(4), pages 913-927, July.
- Emmanuel Mourlon-Druol, 2014. "Lucia Coppolaro , The making of a world trading power: the European Economic Community (EEC) in the GATT Kennedy round negotiations (1963–67) ( Farnham : Ashgate Publishing , 2013 . Pp. xii + 237. 3 f," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 67(1), pages 327-328, February.
- Emmanuel Mourlon-Druol, 2013. "Laurent Warlouzet , Le choix de la CEE par la France: l'Europe économique en débat de Mendès France à de Gaulle (1955–1969) ( Paris : Comité pour I'histoire économique et financière de la France , 201," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 66(2), pages 682-683, May.
- Mourlon-Druol, Emmanuel, 2012. "Les banquiers centraux de l’échec du plan Werner à la création du SME, 1974–1979," Histoire, économie & société, Editions NecPlus, vol. 2011(04), pages 39-46, March.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Emmanuel Mourlon‐Druol, 2016.
"Banking Union in Historical Perspective: The Initiative of the European Commission in the 1960s–1970s,"
Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(4), pages 913-927, July.
- Nuno Cassola & Christoffer Kok & Francesco Paolo Mongelli, 2019.
"The ECB after the crisis: existing synergies among monetary policy, macroprudential policies and banking supervision,"
424, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2019.
- Cassola, Nuno & Kok, Christoffer & Mongelli, Francesco Paolo, 2019. "The ECB after the crisis: existing synergies among monetary policy, macroprudential policies and banking supervision," Occasional Paper Series 237, European Central Bank.
- Thierry Warin & Aleksandar Stojkov, 2021. "Banks’ Foreign Claims in the Aftermath of the 2008 Crisis: Institutional Response, Financial Efficiency, and Integration of Cross-Border Banking in the Euro Area," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 14(2), pages 1-17, February.
- Nuno Cassola & Christoffer Kok & Francesco Paolo Mongelli, 2019. "The ECB after the crisis: existing synergies among monetary policy, macroprudential policies and banking supervision," Working Papers 424, University of Milano-Bicocca, Department of Economics, revised Dec 2019.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Emmanuel Mourlon-Druol should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.