|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Adam Smith Business School Glasgow, United Kingdom
University of Glasgow
: +44 (0) 141 330 3993
+44 (0)141 330 4939
RePEc:edi:bsglauk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Emmanuel Mourlon-Druol, 2015. "The UK’s EU vote: the 1975 precedent and today’s negotiations," Policy Contributions 884, Bruegel.
- Mourlon-Druol, Emmanuel, 2011. "The Euro crisis: a historical perspective," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 43647, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Emmanuel Mourlon-Druol, 2016. "Banking Union in Historical Perspective: The Initiative of the European Commission in the 1960s–1970s," Journal of Common Market Studies, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 54(4), pages 913-927, July.
- Emmanuel Mourlon-Druol, 2014. " Lucia Coppolaro , The making of a world trading power: the European Economic Community (EEC) in the GATT Kennedy round negotiations (1963–67) ( Farnham : Ashgate Publishing , 2013 . Pp. xii + 237. 3 ," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 67(1), pages 327-328, February.
- Emmanuel Mourlon-Druol, 2013. " Laurent Warlouzet , Le choix de la CEE par la France: l'Europe économique en débat de Mendès France à de Gaulle (1955–1969) ( Paris : Comité pour I'histoire économique et financière de la France , 20," Economic History Review, Economic History Society, vol. 66(2), pages 682-683, May.
- Mourlon-Druol, Emmanuel, 2012. "Les banquiers centraux de l’échec du plan Werner à la création du SME, 1974–1979," Histoire, économie & société, Editions NecPlus, vol. 2011(04), pages 39-46, March.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Emmanuel Mourlon-Druol should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.