|Postal Address:||Dipartimento di Economia via Monte Generoso 71 21100 Varese|
- Fausto Bonacina & Marco D'Errico & Enrico Moretto & Silvana Stefani & Anna Torriero, 2014. "A Multiple Network Approach to Corporate Governance," Papers 1401.4387, arXiv.org, revised May 2014.
- Arianna Agosto & Enrico Moretto, 2013. "Variance matters (in stochastic dividend discount models)," Papers 1311.0236, arXiv.org.
- Arianna Agosto & Enrico Moretto, 2010. "Applying default probabilities in an exponential barrier structural model," Economics and Quantitative Methods qf1005, Department of Economics, University of Insubria.
- E. Moretto, 2001. "A note on bond immunization and arbitrage in the deterministic setting (con nota introduttiva)," Economics Department Working Papers 2001-ME02, Department of Economics, Parma University (Italy).
- Arianna Agosto & Enrico Moretto, 2012. "Exploiting default probabilities in a structural model with nonconstant barrier," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(8), pages 667-679, April.
- Fernanda D'Ippoliti & Enrico Moretto & Sara Pasquali & Barbara Trivellato, 2010. "Exact Pricing With Stochastic Volatility And Jumps," International Journal of Theoretical and Applied Finance (IJTAF), World Scientific Publishing Co. Pte. Ltd., vol. 13(06), pages 901-929.
- Enrico Moretto & Giulio Tagliavini, 2009. "Pricing and net profit of operating lease," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 35(10), pages 828-840.
- Enrico Moretto & Stefano Rossi, 2008. "Exchange ratio determination in a market equilibrium," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 34(4), pages 262-270.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Enrico Moretto should log into the RePEc Author Service
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.