|Terminal Degree:||(from RePEc Genealogy)|
Centre Interuniversitaire de Recherche en Analyse des Organisations (CIRANO)Montréal, Canada
: (514) 985-4000
1130 rue Sherbrooke Ouest, suite 1400, Montréal, Quéc, H3A 2M8
RePEc:edi:ciranca (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Jim Engle-Warnick & Natalia Mishagina, 2014. "Insensitivity to Prices in a Dictator Game," CIRANO Working Papers 2014s-19, CIRANO.
- Jim Engle-Warnick & Sonia Laszlo & Natalia Mishagina & Erin Strumpf, 2013. "Coordination, Common Knowledge and an H1N1 Outbreak," CIRANO Working Papers 2013s-10, CIRANO.
- Christopher Ferrall & Natalia Mishagina, 2009. "Should I Stay or Should I Go ... North? First Job Location of U.S. Trained Doctorates 1957-2005," Working Papers 1194, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
- Ferrall, Christopher & Natalia, Mishagina, 2009. "Should I Stay or Should I Goâ€¦North? First Job Location of U.S. Trained Doctorates 1957-2005," CLSSRN working papers clsrn_admin-2009-33, Vancouver School of Economics, revised 22 Jun 2009.
- Natalia Mishagina, 2007. "Empirical Analysis of Career Transitions of Sciences and Engineering Doctorates in the US," Working Papers 1137, Queen's University, Department of Economics.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-SOG: Sociology of Economics (3) 2007-11-03 2009-01-31 2009-07-03
- NEP-EDU: Education (2) 2009-01-31 2009-07-03
- NEP-EXP: Experimental Economics (2) 2014-04-18 2016-09-04
- NEP-GTH: Game Theory (2) 2014-04-18 2016-09-04
- NEP-HPE: History & Philosophy of Economics (2) 2014-04-18 2016-09-04
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (2) 2007-11-03 2009-01-31
- NEP-MIG: Economics of Human Migration (2) 2009-01-31 2009-07-03
- NEP-CBE: Cognitive & Behavioural Economics (1) 2014-04-18
- NEP-INO: Innovation (1) 2007-11-03
- NEP-MIC: Microeconomics (1) 2014-04-18
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Natalia Mishagina should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.