Report NEP-INO-2007-11-03This is the archive for NEP-INO, a report on new working papers in the area of Innovation. Koen Frenken issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Schmidt, Tobias & Rammer, Christian, 2007. "Non-technological and Technological Innovation: Strange Bedfellows?," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-052, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Ghosal, Vivek & Nair-Reichert, Usha, 2007. "Investments in Modernization, Innovation and Gains in Productivity: Evidence from Firms in the Global Paper Industry," MPRA Paper 5459, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Lynne G. Zucker & Michael R. Darby, 2007. "Star Scientists, Innovation and Regional and National Immigration," NBER Working Papers 13547, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Koski, Heli, 2007. "Do Technology Diffusion Theories Explain the OSS Business Model Adoption Patterns ?," Discussion Papers 1102, The Research Institute of the Finnish Economy.
- Jeffrey Lin, 2007. "Innovation, cities, and new work," Working Papers 07-25, Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia.
- Chu, Angus C., 2007. "Economic Growth and Patent Policy: Quantifying the Effects of Patent Length on R&D and Consumption," MPRA Paper 5476, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Nicolas van Zeebroeck, 2007. "Patents only live twice: a patent survival analysis in Europe," Working Papers CEB 07-028.RS, ULB -- Universite Libre de Bruxelles.
- Meyer, Jenny, 2007. "Older Workers and the Adoption of New Technologies," ZEW Discussion Papers 07-050, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.
- Natalia Mishagina, 2007. "Empirical Analysis Of Career Transitions Of Sciences And Engineering Doctorates In The Us," Working Paper 1137, Economics Department, Queen's University.
- Å. Gornitzka, P. Maassen, J. P. Olsen, & B. Stensaker, 2007. "“Europe of Knowledge”: Search for a New Pact," ARENA Working Papers 3, ARENA.