Report NEP-GTH-2016-09-04This is the archive for NEP-GTH, a report on new working papers in the area of Game Theory. LÃ¡szlÃ³ Ã. KÃ³czy issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Jackson, Matthew O. & Rogers, Brian & Zenou, Yves, 2016. "Networks: An economic perspective," CEPR Discussion Papers 11452, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Müller, Stephan & von Wangenheim, Georg, 2019. "Coevolution of cooperation, preferences, and cooperative signals in social dilemmas," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 221 (revised), University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Marek Pycia & M. Utku Ünver, 2016. "Arrovian Efficiency in Allocation of Discrete Resources," Boston College Working Papers in Economics 916, Boston College Department of Economics.
- Ifcher, John & Zarghamee, Homa, 2016. "The Rapid Evolution of Homo Economicus: Brief Exposure to Neoclassical Assumptions Increases Self-Interested Behavior," IZA Discussion Papers 10171, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Garcia-Pola, Bernardo & Iriberri, Nagore & Kovarik, Jaromir, 2016. "Non-equilibrium Play in Centipede Games," CEPR Discussion Papers 11477, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Dufwenberg, Martin & Servátka, Maroš & Vadovič, Radovan, 2016. "Honesty and Informal Agreements," MPRA Paper 73442, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Jim Engle-Warnick & Natalia Mishagina, 2016. "Insensitivity to Prices in a Dictator Game," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-45, CIRANO.
- Llerena Garrés, Francesc & Mauri Masdeu, Llúcia, 2016. "On the existence of the Dutta-Rayâ€™s egalitarian solution," Working Papers 2072/266573, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Calleja, Pere & Llerena Garrés, Francesc, 2016. "Consistency distinguishes the (weighted) Shapley value, the (weighted) surplus division value and the prenucleolus," Working Papers 2072/266577, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.
- Jane Arnold Lincove & Kalena E. Cortes, 2016. "Match or Mismatch? Automatic Admissions and College Preferences of Low- and High-Income Students," NBER Working Papers 22559, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Ori Haimanko, 2016. "The Axiom Of Equivalence To Individual Power And The Banzhaf Index," Working Papers 1604, Ben-Gurion University of the Negev, Department of Economics.
- Jim Engle-Warnick & Sonia Laszlo, 2016. "Learning-by-Doing in an Ambiguous Environment," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-46, CIRANO.
- Sittl, Roman & Warnke, Arne Jonas, 2016. "Competitive balance and assortative matching in the German Bundesliga," ZEW Discussion Papers 16-058, ZEW - Leibniz Centre for European Economic Research.