Report NEP-HPE-2016-09-04This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- John Knight, 2016. "China’s Inequality is Important – but which Inequality?," CSAE Working Paper Series 2016-20, Centre for the Study of African Economies, University of Oxford.
- Ifcher, John & Zarghamee, Homa, 2016. "The Rapid Evolution of Homo Economicus: Brief Exposure to Neoclassical Assumptions Increases Self-Interested Behavior," IZA Discussion Papers 10171, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Joanna Dzionek-Kozlowska & Rafal Matera, 2016. "Institutions Without Culture. A Critique of Acemoglu and Robinson's Theory of Economic Development," Lodz Economics Working Papers 9/2016, University of Lodz, Faculty of Economics and Sociology.
- Wey, Christian, 2016. "Verhandlungsmacht und Gewerkschaftswettbewerb," DICE Ordnungspolitische Perspektiven 88, Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf, Düsseldorf Institute for Competition Economics (DICE).
- Jim Engle-Warnick & Natalia Mishagina, 2016. "Insensitivity to Prices in a Dictator Game," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-45, CIRANO.
- David Laibson & John List, 2015. "Principles of (Behavioral) Economics," Natural Field Experiments 00451, The Field Experiments Website.
- Pradeep Dubey & John Geanakoplos, 2016. "Games with Money and Status: How Best to Incentivize Work," Cowles Foundation Discussion Papers 1954R, Cowles Foundation for Research in Economics, Yale University.
- Susan Athey & Emilio Calvano & Saumitra Jha, 2016. "A Theory of Community Formation and Social Hierarchy," CSEF Working Papers 451, Centre for Studies in Economics and Finance (CSEF), University of Naples, Italy.
- Müller, Stephan & von Wangenheim, Georg, 2019. "Coevolution of cooperation, preferences, and cooperative signals in social dilemmas," Center for European, Governance and Economic Development Research Discussion Papers 221 (revised), University of Goettingen, Department of Economics.
- Haar, Brigitte, 2016. "Freedom of contract and financial stability through the lens of the Legal Theory of Finance (LTF): LTF approaches to ABS, Pari Passu-Clauses, CCPs, and Basel III," SAFE Working Paper Series 141, Leibniz Institute for Financial Research SAFE.
- Jim Engle-Warnick & Diego Pulido & Marine de Montaignac, 2016. "Trust, ambiguity, and financial decision-making," CIRANO Working Papers 2016s-44, CIRANO.
- Acheson, Graeme G. & Campbell, Gareth & Turner, John D., 2016. "Common law and the origin of shareholder protection," QUCEH Working Paper Series 2016-04, Queen's University Belfast, Queen's University Centre for Economic History.
- Kirk Hamilton & John F. Helliwell & Michael Woolcock, 2016. "Social Capital, Trust and Well-being in the Evaluation of Wealth," NBER Working Papers 22556, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Matthew O. Jackson & Brian W. Rogers & Yves Zenou, 2016. "Networks: An Economic Perspective," Papers 1608.07901, arXiv.org.
- Calleja, Pere & Llerena Garrés, Francesc, 2016. "Consistency distinguishes the (weighted) Shapley value, the (weighted) surplus division value and the prenucleolus," Working Papers 2072/266577, Universitat Rovira i Virgili, Department of Economics.