Report NEP-HPE-2014-04-18This is the archive for NEP-HPE, a report on new working papers in the area of History & Philosophy of Economics. Erik Thomson issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-HPE
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ariel Dvoskin, 2013. "Maurice Allais on Equilibrium and Capital in some of his 1940s Writings," Department of Economics University of Siena 690, Department of Economics, University of Siena.
- George S. Tavlas, 2014. "In old Chicago: Simons, Friedman and the development of monetary-policy rules," Working Papers 177, Bank of Greece.
- Daniel Detzer & Hansjorg Herr, 2014. "Theories of Financial Crises," Working papers wpaper25, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Eckhard Hein & Nina Dodig & Natalia Budyldina, 2014. "Financial, economic and social systems: French Regulation School, Social Structures of Accumulation and Post-Keynesian approaches compared," Working papers wpaper22, Financialisation, Economy, Society & Sustainable Development (FESSUD) Project.
- Harrison, Mark, 2013. "The Economics of Coercion and Conflict: an Introduction," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 151, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Jon X. Eguia & Aniol Llorente-Saguer & Rebecca Morton & Antonio Nicolï¿½, 2014. "Equilibrium Selection in Sequential Games with Imperfect Information," Working Papers 717, Queen Mary University of London, School of Economics and Finance.
- Ulrich Faigle & Michel Grabisch, 2015. "Bases and Linear Transforms of Cooperation systems," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00971393, HAL.
- Jim Engle-Warnick & Natalia Mishagina, 2014. "Insensitivity to Prices in a Dictator Game," CIRANO Working Papers 2014s-19, CIRANO.
- Tobie Cusson & Jim Engle-Warnick, 2013. "Observing the Strategies Subjects Identify from Choice Data in a Repeated Prisoner's Dilemma," CIRANO Working Papers 2013s-26, CIRANO.
- Stefano A. Caria & Paolo Falco, 2014. "Does the Risk of Poverty Reduce Happiness?," Development Working Papers 363, Centro Studi Luca d'Agliano, University of Milano, revised 07 Apr 2014.
- Crafts, Nicholas, 2013. "What Does the 1930s’ Experience Tell Us about the Future of the Eurozone?," CAGE Online Working Paper Series 142, Competitive Advantage in the Global Economy (CAGE).
- Bertrand Lemennicier, 2014. "What is Wrong with Moral Hazard and Adverse Selection Problems in the Conventional Economic Theory," ICER Working Papers 04-2014, ICER - International Centre for Economic Research.
- Leandro Prados de la Escosura, 2014. "Economic Freedom in the Long Run: Evidence from OECD Countries (1850-2007)," Working Papers 0054, European Historical Economics Society (EHES).
- Claudia Keser & Andreas Markstädter & Martin Schmidt & Cornelius Schnitzler, 2013. "Rich man and Lazarus – Asymmetric Endowments in Public-Good Experiments," CIRANO Working Papers 2013s-32, CIRANO.
- Judith Favereau, 2014. "La lutte contre la pauvreté à l'épreuve des essais cliniques. Réflexion sur l'approche expérimentale de l'économie du développement," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-00974686, HAL.