Centre de Recherche en Économie Appliqué pour le Développement (CREAD)Alger, Algeria
: 213 (0)21 94 12 72
213 (0)21 94 17 16
BP 197 ROSTOMIA BOUZAREAH ALGER
RePEc:edi:creaddz (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Walid Merouani, 2018. "How Patient are Consumers? Evidence from Luxembourg Wealth Study," LWS Working papers 28, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Hammouda, Nacer-Eddine & Merouani, Walid, 2011.
"Le système algérien de protection sociale : entre Bismarckien et Beveridgien
[The Algerian social protection system: between Bismarckian and Beveridgian]," MPRA Paper 50535, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 26 Oct 2013.
- Walid Merouani & Nacer Eddine Hammouda & Nacer Claire El Moudden, 2016. "The Microeconomic Determinants of Demand for Social Security: Evidence from the Algerian Labour Market," Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies), Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 8(1), pages 25-61, January.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Walid Merouani & Nacer Eddine Hammouda & Nacer Claire El Moudden, 2016.
"The Microeconomic Determinants of Demand for Social Security: Evidence from the Algerian Labour Market,"
Institutions and Economies (formerly known as International Journal of Institutions and Economies),
Faculty of Economics and Administration, University of Malaya, vol. 8(1), pages 25-61, January.
- Anna Kaliciak & Radoslaw Kurach & Walid Merouani, 2016. "Who is Eager to Save for Retirement â€“ the Cross-Country Evidence," LWS Working papers 23, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Walid Merouani should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.