Report NEP-SOC-2019-09-09This is the archive for NEP-SOC, a report on new working papers in the area of Social Norms & Social Capital. Fabio Sabatini issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Kenju Kamei & Louis Putterman & Jean-Robert Tyran, 2019. "Civic Engagement as a Second-Order Public Good: The Cooperative Underpinnings of the Accountable State," Discussion Papers 19-10, University of Copenhagen. Department of Economics.
- Bigoni, Maria & Bortolotti, Stefania & Nas Özen, Efşan, 2019. "Economic Polarization and Antisocial Behavior: An Experiment," IZA Discussion Papers 12553, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Lindquist, Matthew J. & Zenou, Yves, 2019. "Crime and Networks: 10 Policy Lessons," IZA Discussion Papers 12534, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Daniel W. Elfenbein & Raymond Fisman & Brian McManus, 2019. "The Impact of Socioeconomic and Cultural Differences on Online Trade," NBER Working Papers 26197, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Murayama, Koji & Nagayasu, Jun, 2019. "Spatial Dependence, Social Networks, and Economic Structures in Regional Labor Migration," MPRA Paper 95691, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Yamamura, Eiji & Powdthavee, Nattavudh, 2019. "The Early Life Influences of Teachers' Genders on Later Life Charitable Giving: Evidence from the Natural Disasters in Japan," IZA Discussion Papers 12528, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Guzi, Martin & Huber, Peter & Mikula, Stepan, 2019. "Old Sins Cast Long Shadows: The Long-Term Impact of the Resettlement of the Sudetenland on Residential Migration," IZA Discussion Papers 12536, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Suzuki, Taku & Mizobata, Satoshi, 2019. "Social Confusion and Corruption: Investigating the Causes and Effects of a Breakdown of Ethics," Discussion Paper Series 690_v2, Institute of Economic Research, Hitotsubashi University.
- Giacomo Degli Antoni & Marco Faillo, 2019. "The number but not the variety of nonprofit organizations affects donations: evidence from an experiment," Econometica Working Papers wp74, Econometica.
- Bellucci, Davide & Conzo, Pierluigi & Zotti, Roberto, 2019. "Perceived Immigration And Voting Behavior," Department of Economics and Statistics Cognetti de Martiis. Working Papers 201915, University of Turin.
- Paul Belleflamme & Thomas Lambert & Armin Schwienbacher, 2019. "Crowdfunding Dynamics," CESifo Working Paper Series 7797, CESifo Group Munich.
- Walid Merouani, 2019. "The Impact of Mass Media On Voting Behavior: The Cross-Country Evidence," Working Papers 1330, Economic Research Forum, revised 21 Aug 2019.