|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Paola Mallia, 2022.
"You reap what (you think) you sow? Evidence on farmers’behavioral adjustments in the case of correct crop varietal identification,"
PSE Working Papers
- Paola Mallia, 2022. "You reap what (you think) you sow? Evidence on farmers’behavioral adjustments in the case of correct crop varietal identification," Working Papers hal-03597332, HAL.
- Romina, Cavatassi & Paola, Mallia, 2018. "IFAD IMPACT ASSESSMENT - Livestock and pasture development project (LPDP): Tajikistan," IFAD Impact Assessment Series 288452, International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD).
- Romina, Cavatassi & Federica, Alfani & Adriana, Paolantonio & Paola, Mallia, 2018. "IFAD IMPACT ASSESSMENT - Community-based forestry development project in southern states (DECOFOS): Mexico," IFAD Impact Assessment Series 288451, International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD).
- Winters, P. & Scalzo, S. & Mallia, P. & Higgins, D. & Balint, T., 2017. "IFAD RESEARCH SERIES 14 - Disbursement performance of the International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD): an in-depth analysis of drivers and trends," IFAD Research Series 280052, International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 5 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-AGR: Agricultural Economics (4) 2019-05-20 2019-05-20 2022-04-11 2022-05-09. Author is listed
- NEP-BEC: Business Economics (2) 2019-05-20 2019-05-20. Author is listed
- NEP-BIG: Big Data (2) 2022-04-11 2022-05-09. Author is listed
- NEP-DEV: Development (2) 2022-04-11 2022-05-09. Author is listed
- NEP-PPM: Project, Program & Portfolio Management (2) 2018-12-17 2019-05-20. Author is listed
- NEP-BAN: Banking (1) 2022-04-11
- NEP-CMP: Computational Economics (1) 2022-05-09
- NEP-EFF: Efficiency & Productivity (1) 2022-04-11
- NEP-ENV: Environmental Economics (1) 2019-05-20
- NEP-TRA: Transition Economics (1) 2019-05-20
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Paola Mallia should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.