Darius Daniel Martin
|Parks Hall 023, MS 9074 Western Washington University 516 High St. Bellingham, WA 98225|
College of Business and Economics Bellingham, Washington (United States)
Western Washington University
516 High Street, Bellingham, WA 98225
RePEc:edi:cbewwus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Martin, D. & Termos, A., 2015. "Does a high minimum wage spur low-skilled emigration?," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 137(C), pages 200-202.
- Darius Martin & Yongli Zhang, 2015. "Changes in Relative Ability as a Determinant of the U.S. College Premium," Review of Economic Analysis, Rimini Centre for Economic Analysis, vol. 7(1), pages 84-110, June.
- Martin, Darius & Qiu, Junfeng & Zhang, Yongli, 2015. "Asymmetric information and conversion price reset policy: The case of Chinese convertible debt," The Journal of Economic Asymmetries, Elsevier, vol. 12(2), pages 133-141.
- Casto Martin Montero Kuscevic & Darius Daniel Martin, 2015. "Dollarization and money demand stability in Bolivia," Economics and Business Letters, Oviedo University Press, vol. 4(3), pages 116-122.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Casto Martin Montero Kuscevic & Darius Daniel Martin, 2015.
"Dollarization and money demand stability in Bolivia,"
Economics and Business Letters,
Oviedo University Press, vol. 4(3), pages 116-122.
- ?lyas ??klar & Veysel Karag?l & Suzan ?ahin, 2017. "Is There Any Meaningful Ratchet Effect in the Process of Currency Substitution? Evidence from Turkey," Business and Economic Research, Macrothink Institute, vol. 7(2), pages 146-162, December.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Darius Daniel Martin should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.