|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Dipartimento di Economia Foggia, Italy
Università degli Studi di Foggia
via IV Novembre, 1 - 71100 Foggia
RePEc:edi:fefogit (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Mafrolla, Elisabetta & D’Amico, Eugenio, 2016. "Tax aggressiveness in family firms and the non-linear entrenchment effect," Journal of Family Business Strategy, Elsevier, vol. 7(3), pages 178-184.
- Elisabetta Mafrolla & Felice Matozza, 2014. "Risk management and firm size: a survey of Italian private companies," MANAGEMENT CONTROL, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(3), pages 87-108.
- Elisabetta Mafrolla & Eugenio D’Amico, 2013. "Patients’ mobility as an indicator for (in)efficiency:a panel data analysis on Italian health care authorities," Health Economics Review, Springer, vol. 3(1), pages 1-13, December.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Elisabetta Mafrolla & Felice Matozza, 2014.
"Risk management and firm size: a survey of Italian private companies,"
FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2014(3), pages 87-108.
- Giuseppe D'Onza & Alessandra Rigolini & Francesco Brotini, 2016. "Esiste una strategia di Internal Auditing che crea valore? Un’analisi empirica del contesto italiano," MANAGEMENT CONTROL, FrancoAngeli Editore, vol. 2016(1), pages 125-148.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Elisabetta Mafrolla should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.