|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Internationella Handelshögskolan Jönköping, Sweden
Högskolan i Jönköping
Box 1026, 551 11 Jönköping
RePEc:edi:ihhhjse (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles Chapters
- Agostino Manduchi, 1998. "Similar Actions and Cooperation in the Centipede Played by Automata," Working Papers 98-06-053, Santa Fe Institute.
- Bo, PingJing & Manduchi, Agostino, 2017. "Disclosure-based price discrimination by information exchange platforms," Information Economics and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 41(C), pages 54-66.
- Agostino Manduchi, 2013. "Non-neutral information costs with match-value uncertainty," Journal of Economics, Springer, vol. 109(1), pages 1-25, May.
- Agostino Manduchi & Robert Picard, 2009. "Circulations, Revenues, and Profits in a Newspaper Market with Fixed Advertising Costs," Journal of Media Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(4), pages 211-238.
- Manduchi, Agostino, 2004. "Price discrimination of buyers with identical preferences and collusion in a model of advertising," Journal of Economic Theory, Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 347-356, June.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
Sorry, no citations of working papers recorded.
- Agostino Manduchi & Robert Picard, 2009.
"Circulations, Revenues, and Profits in a Newspaper Market with Fixed Advertising Costs,"
Journal of Media Economics,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(4), pages 211-238.
- João Correia-da-Silva & Joana Resende, 2013. "Free daily newspapers: too strong incentives to print?," Portuguese Economic Journal, Springer;Instituto Superior de Economia e Gestao, vol. 12(2), pages 113-130, August.
- Manduchi, Agostino, 2004.
"Price discrimination of buyers with identical preferences and collusion in a model of advertising,"
Journal of Economic Theory,
Elsevier, vol. 116(2), pages 347-356, June.
- Il-Horn Hann & Kai-Lung Hui & Sang-Yong Tom Lee & Ivan P.L. Png, 2005. "Sales and Promotions: A More General Model," Industrial Organization 0508014, EconWPA.
Sorry, no citations of chapters recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 1 paper announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Agostino Manduchi should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.