Report NEP-ENT-2019-12-02This is the archive for NEP-ENT, a report on new working papers in the area of Entrepreneurship. Marcus Dejardin issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
Subscribe to this report: email or RSS.
Other reports in NEP-ENT
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sebastian Doerr, 2019. "Unintended side effects: stress tests, entrepreneurship, and innovation," BIS Working Papers 823, Bank for International Settlements.
- Ivlevs, Artjoms & Nikolova, Milena & Popova, Olga, 2019. "Former Communist Party Membership and Present-Day Entrepreneurship in Central and Eastern Europe," IZA Discussion Papers 12761, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Pérez, Víctor Centeno & Kansikas, Juha, 2019. "Emotions and entrepreneurship education: State of the art and future research agenda," Working Papers 02/19, Institut für Mittelstandsforschung (IfM) Bonn.
- Brixiova, Zuzana & Kangoye, Thierry & Said, Mona, 2019. "Training, Human Capital, and Gender Gaps in Entrepreneurial Performance," IZA Discussion Papers 12777, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Massimo Anelli & Gaetano Basso & Giuseppe Ippedico & Giovanni Peri, 2019. "Youth Drain Entrepreneurship and Innovation," Temi di discussione (Economic working papers) 1240, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- Elert, Niklas & Henrekson, Magnus, 2019. "Collaborative Innovation Blocs and Antifragility," Working Paper Series 1306, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 28 Feb 2020.
- Castellanza, Luca, 2019. "Discipline, abjection, and poverty alleviation through entrepreneurship: a grounded-theoretical inquiry," SocArXiv hmj7k, Center for Open Science.
- Hery Purnomo Tunggal & Tati Suhartati Joesron, 2019. "Technical Efficiency Analysis Of Indonesian Small And Micro Industries: A Stochastic Frontier Approach," Working Papers in Economics and Development Studies (WoPEDS) 201903, Department of Economics, Padjadjaran University, revised Nov 2019.
- Jiequn Liu & Francis Munier, 2019. "Innovation and Entrepreneurs’ Subjective Well-being The mediation effect of job satisfaction and satisfaction with work-life balance," Working Papers of BETA 2019-42, Bureau d'Economie Théorique et Appliquée, UDS, Strasbourg.
- Tom Phelan, 2019. "The Optimal Taxation of Business Owners," Working Papers 19-26R, Federal Reserve Bank of Cleveland, revised 28 May 2021.
- Taghizadeh-Hesary, Farhad & Yoshino, Naoyuki & Fukuda, Lisa, 2019. "Gender and Corporate Success: An Empirical Analysis of Gender-Based Corporate Performance on a Sample of Asian Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises," ADBI Working Papers 937, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Kimberly Bayard & Emin Dinlersoz & Timothy Dunne & John Haltiwanger & Javier Miranda & John Stevens, 2018. "Early-Stage Business Formation: An Analysis of Applications for Employer Identification Numbers," Working Papers 18-52, Center for Economic Studies, U.S. Census Bureau.
- Kärnä, Anders & Manduchi, Agostino & Stephan, Andreas, 2019. "Distance Still Matters: Local Bank Closures and Credit Availability," Working Paper Series 1305, Research Institute of Industrial Economics, revised 25 Aug 2020.
- Dang, Le Ngoc & Chuc, Anh Tu, 2019. "Challenges in Implementing the Credit Guarantee Scheme for Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises: The Case of Viet Nam," ADBI Working Papers 941, Asian Development Bank Institute.
- Blattman, Chris & Franklin, Simon & Dercon, Stefan, 2019. "Impacts of industrial and entrepreneurial jobs on youth: 5-year experimental evidence on factory job offers and cash grants in Ethiopia," SocArXiv zrqe4, Center for Open Science.
- Gereben, Áron & Rop, Anton & Petriček, Matic & Winkler, Adalbert, 2019. "The impact of international financial institutions on small and medium enterprises: The case of EIB lending in Central and Eastern Europe," EIB Working Papers 2019/09, European Investment Bank (EIB).
- Gee Hee HONG & OGURA Yoshiaki & SAITO Yukiko, 2019. "Structural Change in Firm Dynamics: From Inter-Firm Network and Geospatial Perspectives," Policy Discussion Papers 19031, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Albert Banal-Estañol & Inés Macho-Stadler & Jonás Nieto-Postigo & David Pérez-Castrillo, 2019. "Early Individual Stakeholders, First Venture Capital Investment, and Exit in the UK Startup Ecosystem," Working Papers 1127, Barcelona School of Economics.
- Louis A. Ferleger & Matthew Lavallee, 2017. "Lending a Hand: How Small Black Businesses Supported the Civil Rights Movement," Working Papers Series 67, Institute for New Economic Thinking.
- Giuseppe Albanese & Raffaello Bronzini & Luciano Lavecchia & Giovanni Soggia, 2019. "Regional policies for Italian innovative start-ups," Questioni di Economia e Finanza (Occasional Papers) 511, Bank of Italy, Economic Research and International Relations Area.
- SUZUKI Jun, 2019. "The Role of Subsidies in the Innovation Policy Mix - The Case of the Supporting Industry Program in Japan (Japanese)," Discussion Papers (Japanese) 19059, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).