Report NEP-MIC-2019-02-18This is the archive for NEP-MIC, a report on new working papers in the area of Microeconomics. Jing-Yuan Chiou issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Pierpaolo Battigalli & Roberto Corrao & Martin Dufwenberg, 2019. "Incorporating Belief-Dependent Motivation in Games Psychological game theory (PGT), introduced by Geanakoplos, Pearce & Stacchetti (1989) and significantly generalized by Battigalli & Dufwenberg (2009," Working Papers 642, IGIER (Innocenzo Gasparini Institute for Economic Research), Bocconi University.
- Creane, Anthony & Manduchi, Agostino, 2019. "Informative Advertising In Monopolistically Competitive Markets," MPRA Paper 92126, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Mostapha Diss & Muhammad Mahajne, 2019. "Social Acceptability of Condorcet Committees," Working Papers 1906, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Francesca Barigozzi & Izabela Jelovac, 2019. "Research funding and price negotiation for new drugs," Working Papers 1901, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.
- Alex Dickson & Ian A MacKenzie & Petros G Sekeris, 2018. "The role of markets and preferences on resource conflicts," Working Papers 1819, University of Strathclyde Business School, Department of Economics.
- Jesus T. Pastor & C. A. Knox Lovell, 2019. "Local Circularity of Six Classic Price Indexes," CEPA Working Papers Series WP012019, School of Economics, University of Queensland, Australia.
- Franz Dietrich & Christian List, 2019. "The relation between degrees of belief and binary beliefs: A general impossibility theorem [La relation entre les degrés de croyance et les croyances binaires : un théorème d'impossibilité général]," Université Paris1 Panthéon-Sorbonne (Post-Print and Working Papers) halshs-01999527, HAL.
- Tanaka, Yasuhito, 2019. "Stackelberg equilibrium of dynamic symmetric multi-players zero-sum game with a leader and followers without differentiability of payoff functions," MPRA Paper 91898, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Didier Laussel, 2018. "Strategic Product Design under Duopoly," Post-Print hal-01992047, HAL.
- ODA Keiichiro, 2018. "Public-Private Partnerships with Infrastructure Funds: an Optimal Incentive Device," Discussion papers 18085, Research Institute of Economy, Trade and Industry (RIETI).
- Emilie Dargaud & Frédéric Jouneau-Sion, 2019. "The good MOOC and the universities," Working Papers 1905, Groupe d'Analyse et de Théorie Economique Lyon St-Étienne (GATE Lyon St-Étienne), Université de Lyon.