Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE) Fujian, China
RePEc:edi:wixmucn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Qian Han & Jufang Liang, 2017. "Index Futures Trading Restrictions and Spot Market Quality: Evidence from the Recent Chinese Stock Market Crash," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 37(4), pages 411-428, April.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Qian Han & Jufang Liang, 2017.
"Index Futures Trading Restrictions and Spot Market Quality: Evidence from the Recent Chinese Stock Market Crash,"
Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 37(4), pages 411-428, April.
- Gu, Xiaolong & Xin, Yu & Xu, Liping, 2019. "Expected stock price crash risk and bank loan pricing: Evidence from China's listed firms," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 57(C).
- Chen, Qiang & Gong, Yuting, 2019. "The economic sources of China's CSI 300 spot and futures volatilities before and after the 2015 stock market crisis," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 64(C), pages 102-121.
- Hou, Yang (Greg) & Li, Steven, 2020. "Volatility and skewness spillover between stock index and stock index futures markets during a crash period: New evidence from China," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 66(C), pages 166-188.
- Yongmin Zhang & Shusheng Ding & Eric Scheffel, 2018. "Policy impact on volatility dynamics in commodity futures markets: Evidence from China," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 38(10), pages 1227-1245, October.
- Imran Yousaf & Shoaib Ali & Wing-Keung Wong, 2020. "Return and Volatility Transmission between World-Leading and Latin American Stock Markets: Portfolio Implications," Journal of Risk and Financial Management, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 13(7), pages 1-19, July.
- Jimmy E. Hilliard & Haoran Zhang, 2020. "The impact of soft intervention on the Chinese financial futures market," Journal of Futures Markets, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 40(3), pages 374-391, March.
- Yousaf, Imran & Hassan, Arshad, 2019. "Linkages between crude oil and emerging Asian stock markets: New evidence from the Chinese stock market crash," Finance Research Letters, Elsevier, vol. 31(C).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, JuFang Liang should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.