Department of Economics and Finance Bundoora, Australia
La Trobe Business School
La Trobe University
RePEc:edi:sblatau (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Wei-han Liu, 2013. "Detecting structural breaks in tail behaviour -- from the perspective of fitting the generalized Pareto distribution," Applied Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(10), pages 1273-1286, April.
- Huang, Ho-Chuan (River) & Liu, Wei-Han & Yeh, Chih-Chuan, 2012. "Convergence in price levels across US cities," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 114(3), pages 245-248.
- Wei-han Liu & Zhefang Zhou, 2009. "Inflation-hedging Behavior of a Securitized Real Estate Market," International Real Estate Review, Asian Real Estate Society, vol. 12(3), pages 221-251.
- Miller, Douglas J. & Liu, Wei-han, 2002. "On the recovery of joint distributions from limited information," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 107(1-2), pages 259-274, March.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Wei-han Liu, 2013.
"Detecting structural breaks in tail behaviour -- from the perspective of fitting the generalized Pareto distribution,"
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 45(10), pages 1273-1286, April.
- Liu, Wei-han, 2018. "Hidden Markov model analysis of extreme behaviors of foreign exchange rates," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 503(C), pages 1007-1019.
- Huang, Ho-Chuan (River) & Liu, Wei-Han & Yeh, Chih-Chuan, 2012.
"Convergence in price levels across US cities,"
Elsevier, vol. 114(3), pages 245-248.
- Christina Christou & Juncal Cunado & Rangan Gupta, 2016. "Price Convergence Patterns across U.S. States," Working Papers 201629, University of Pretoria, Department of Economics.
- Miller, Douglas J. & Liu, Wei-han, 2002.
"On the recovery of joint distributions from limited information,"
Journal of Econometrics,
Elsevier, vol. 107(1-2), pages 259-274, March.
- Andrew Patton, 2002. "(IAM Series No 001) On the Out-Of-Sample Importance of Skewness and Asymetric Dependence for Asset Allocation," FMG Discussion Papers dp431, Financial Markets Group.
- Xu, Hai-Yan & Kuo, Shyh-Hao & Li, Guoqi & Legara, Erika Fille T. & Zhao, Daxuan & Monterola, Christopher P., 2016. "Generalized Cross Entropy Method for estimating joint distribution from incomplete information," Physica A: Statistical Mechanics and its Applications, Elsevier, vol. 453(C), pages 162-172.
- Andrew J. Patton, 2004.
"On the Out-of-Sample Importance of Skewness and Asymmetric Dependence for Asset Allocation,"
Journal of Financial Econometrics,
Society for Financial Econometrics, vol. 2(1), pages 130-168.
- Patton, Andrew J., 2002. "On the out-of-sample importance of skewness and asymetric dependence for asset allocation," LSE Research Online Documents on Economics 24951, London School of Economics and Political Science, LSE Library.
- Diana, Tony, 2011. "Improving schedule reliability based on copulas: An application to five of the most congested US airports," Journal of Air Transport Management, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 284-287.
- Herrmann Klaus & Fischer Matthias, 2010. "An Alternative Maximum Entropy Model for Time-Varying Moments with Application to Financial Returns," Studies in Nonlinear Dynamics & Econometrics, De Gruyter, vol. 14(3), pages 1-23, May.
- Christian Capuano, 2008. "The Option-iPoD," IMF Working Papers 08/194, International Monetary Fund.
- Wu, Ximing, 2010. "Exponential Series Estimator of multivariate densities," Journal of Econometrics, Elsevier, vol. 156(2), pages 354-366, June.
- Murat GENÇ & Murray SMITH, "undated". "Wage Gaps in the New Zealand Labour Market," EcoMod2008 23800042, EcoMod.
- Murray D Smith, 2004. "Stochastic Frontier Models With Correlated Error Components," Econometric Society 2004 Australasian Meetings 121, Econometric Society.
- A. Colin Cameron & Tong Li & Pravin K. Trivedi & David M. Zimmer, 2004.
"Modelling the differences in counted outcomes using bivariate copula models with application to mismeasured counts,"
Royal Economic Society, vol. 7(2), pages 566-584, December.
- A. Colin Cameron & Tong Li & Pravin K. Trivedi & David M. Zimmer, 2004. "Modeling the Differences in Counted Outcomes using Bivariate Copula Models: with Application to Mismeasured Counts," Working Papers 109, University of California, Davis, Department of Economics.
- Alexander Veremyev & Peter Tsyurmasto & Stan Uryasev & R. Rockafellar, 2014. "Calibrating probability distributions with convex-concave-convex functions: application to CDO pricing," Computational Management Science, Springer, vol. 11(4), pages 341-364, October.
- J. Eric Bickel & James E. Smith, 2006. "Optimal Sequential Exploration: A Binary Learning Model," Decision Analysis, INFORMS, vol. 3(1), pages 16-32, March.
- Chu, Ba, 2011. "Recovering copulas from limited information and an application to asset allocation," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 35(7), pages 1824-1842, July.
- Ba Chu & Stephen Satchell, 2016. "Recovering the Most Entropic Copulas from Preliminary Knowledge of Dependence," Econometrics, MDPI, Open Access Journal, vol. 4(2), pages 1-21, March.
- Bernd Kraan & Tim Bedford, 2005. "Probabilistic Inversion of Expert Judgments in the Quantification of Model Uncertainty," Management Science, INFORMS, vol. 51(6), pages 995-1006, June.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Wei-han Liu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.