Wang Yanan Institute for Studies in Economics (WISE) Fujian, China
RePEc:edi:wixmucn (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Jing Fang & Dingming Liu, 2019. "Foreign official purchases of U.S. treasuries and mortgage rates," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 26(16), pages 1306-1312, September.
- Yong, Chen & Dingming, Liu, 2019. "How does government spending news affect interest rates? Evidence from the United States," Journal of Economic Dynamics and Control, Elsevier, vol. 108(C).
- Yong Chen & Dingming Liu, 2018. "Dissecting Real Exchange Rate Fluctuations in China," Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(2), pages 288-306, January.
- Chen, Yong & Liu, Dingming, 2018. "Government spending shocks and the real exchange rate in China: Evidence from a sign-restricted VAR model," Economic Modelling, Elsevier, vol. 68(C), pages 543-554.
- Chen Pu & Liu Dingming, 2015. "Trade Liberalization and Competition Levels," The B.E. Journal of Theoretical Economics, De Gruyter, vol. 15(1), pages 1-23, January.
- Dingming Liu & Pu Chen & Chunyang Wang, 2015. "How Local Financial Market Conditions, Interest Rates, and Productivity Relate to Decisions to Export," Annals of Economics and Finance, Society for AEF, vol. 16(2), pages 315-334, November.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Yong Chen & Dingming Liu, 2018.
"Dissecting Real Exchange Rate Fluctuations in China,"
Emerging Markets Finance and Trade, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 54(2), pages 288-306, January.
- Ha,Jongrim & Stocker,Marc & Yilmazkuday,Hakan, 2019.
"Inflation and Exchange Rate Pass-Through,"
Policy Research Working Paper Series
8780, The World Bank.
- Jongrim Ha & M. Marc Stocker & Hakan Yilmazkuday, 2020. "Inflation and Exchange Rate Pass-Through," Working Papers 2004, Florida International University, Department of Economics.
- Ha, Jongrim & Marc Stocker, M. & Yilmazkuday, Hakan, 2020. "Inflation and exchange rate pass-through," Journal of International Money and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 105(C).
- Ha,Jongrim & Stocker,Marc & Yilmazkuday,Hakan, 2019. "Inflation and Exchange Rate Pass-Through," Policy Research Working Paper Series 8780, The World Bank.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Dingming Liu should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.