Sang Jin Lee
Division of Economics Seoul, South Korea
Seoul National University
RePEc:edi:desnukr (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Sang Jin Lee, 2009. "Volatility spillover effects amongsix Asian countries," Applied Economics Letters, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(5), pages 501-508.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Sang Jin Lee, 2009.
"Volatility spillover effects amongsix Asian countries,"
Applied Economics Letters,
Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 16(5), pages 501-508.
- Maghyereh, Aktham I. & Awartani, Basel & Hilu, Khalil Al, 2015. "Dynamic transmissions between the U.S. and equity markets in the MENA countries: New evidence from pre- and post-global financial crisis," The Quarterly Review of Economics and Finance, Elsevier, vol. 56(C), pages 123-138.
- Tam, Pui Sun, 2014. "A spatial–temporal analysis of East Asian equity market linkages," Journal of Comparative Economics, Elsevier, vol. 42(2), pages 304-327.
- Alom, Fardous, 2011. "Economic Effects of Oil and Food Price Shocks in Asia and Pacific Countries: An Application of SVAR Model," 2011 Conference, August 25-26, 2011, Nelson, New Zealand 115346, New Zealand Agricultural and Resource Economics Society.
- Eli Bouri & Andre Eid & Imad Kachacha, 2014. "The Dynamic Behaviour and Determinants of Linkages among Middle Eastern and North African Stock Exchanges," Economic Issues Journal Articles, Economic Issues, vol. 19(1), pages 1-22, March.
- Claudiu Tiberiu Albulescu & Daniel Goyeau & Aviral Kumar Tiwari, 2017.
"Co-movements and contagion between international stock index futures markets,"
Springer, vol. 52(4), pages 1529-1568, June.
- Claudiu Tiberiu Albulescu & Daniel Goyeau & Aviral Kumar Tiwaric, 2016. "Co-movements and contagion between international stock index futures markets," Post-Print halshs-01388618, HAL.
- Bram Daelemans & Joseph P. Daniels & Farrokh Nourzad, 2018. "Free Trade Agreements and Volatility of Stock Returns and Exchange Rates: Evidence from NAFTA," Open Economies Review, Springer, vol. 29(1), pages 141-163, February.
- Singh, Priyanka & Kumar, Brajesh & Pandey, Ajay, 2010. "Price and volatility spillovers across North American, European and Asian stock markets," International Review of Financial Analysis, Elsevier, vol. 19(1), pages 55-64, January.
- Awartani, Basel & Maghyereh, Aktham I. & Shiab, Mohammad Al, 2013. "Directional spillovers from the U.S. and the Saudi market to equities in the Gulf Cooperation Council countries," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 27(C), pages 224-242.
- Elie I Bouri, 2013. "Correlation and Volatility of the MENA Equity Markets in Turbulent Periods, and Portfolio Implications," Economics Bulletin, AccessEcon, vol. 33(2), pages 1575-1593.
- A. Maghyereh & B. Awartani, 2012. "Return and volatility spillovers between Dubai financial market and Abu Dhabi Stock Exchange in the UAE," Applied Financial Economics, Taylor & Francis Journals, vol. 22(10), pages 837-848, May.
- Yoon Hong & Ji-chul Lee & Guoping Ding, 2017. "Volatility Clustering, New Heavy-Tailed Distribution and the Stock Market Returns in South Korea," Journal of Applied Management and Investments, Department of Business Administration and Corporate Security, International Humanitarian University, vol. 6(3), pages 164-169, September.
- Stan Shun-Pinn Lee & Kim-Leng Goh, 2016. "Regional and International Linkages of the ASEAN-5 Stock Markets: A Multivariate Garch Approach," Asian Academy of Management Journal of Accounting and Finance (AAMJAF), Penerbit Universiti Sains Malaysia, vol. 12(1), pages 49-71.
- Jayasuriya, Shamila A., 2011. "Stock market correlations between China and its emerging market neighbors," Emerging Markets Review, Elsevier, vol. 12(4), pages 418-431.
- Dilip Kumar & Srinivasan Maheswaran, 2015. "Return and volatility spillover among the PIIGS economies and India," American Journal of Finance and Accounting, Inderscience Enterprises Ltd, vol. 4(1), pages 28-49.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Sang Jin Lee should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.