|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
School of Accounting, Economics and Finance Toowoomba, Australia
University of Southern Queensland
: 61 (0)7 4631 1294
61 (0)7 4631 5594
RePEc:edi:dgusqau (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Udayasankar, Krishna & Das, Shobha & Krishnamurti, Chandrasekhar, 2008. "When is Two Really Company? The Effects of Competition and Regulation on Corporate Governance," Working Paper Series 4020, Victoria University of Wellington, The New Zealand Institute for the Study of Competition and Regulation.
- Venkat Eleswarapu & Chandrasekar Krishnamurti, 1995. "Do `speculative traders' increase Stock Price Volatility? Empirical evidence from the Bombay Stock Exchange," Finance 9507006, EconWPA.
- Venkat Eleswarapu & Chandrasekar Krishnamurti, 1995. "Liquidity, stock returns and ownership structure: an empirical study of the BSE," Finance 9507005, EconWPA.
- Koerniadi, Hardjo & Krishnamurti, Chandrasekhar & Lau, Sie Ting & Tourani-Rad, Alireza & Yang, Ting, 2015. "The role of internal and external certification mechanisms in seasoned equity offerings," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 30(C), pages 110-127.
- Hardjo Koerniadi & Chandrasekhar Krishnamurti & Alireza Tourani-Rad, 2014. "Corporate governance and the variability of stock returns," International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 10(4), pages 494-510, August.
- Hardjo Koerniadi & Chandrasekhar Krishnamurti & Alireza Tourani-Rad, 2014. "Corporate governance and risk-taking in New Zealand," Australian Journal of Management, Australian School of Business, vol. 39(2), pages 227-245, May.
- Gupta, Kartick & Krishnamurti, Chandrasekhar & Tourani-Rad, Alireza, 2013. "Is corporate governance relevant during the financial crisis?," Journal of International Financial Markets, Institutions and Money, Elsevier, vol. 23(C), pages 85-110.
- Ariful Hoque & Chandrasekhar Krishnamurti, 2012. "Modeling moneyness volatility in measuring exchange rate volatility," International Journal of Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 8(4), pages 365-380, September.
- Balachandran, Balasingham & Krishnamurti, Chandrasekhar & Theobald, Michael & Vidanapathirana, Berty, 2012. "Dividend reductions, the timing of dividend payments and information content," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 18(5), pages 1232-1247.
- Krishnamurti, Chandrasekhar & Hoque, Ariful, 2011. "Efficiency of European emissions markets: Lessons and implications," Energy Policy, Elsevier, vol. 39(10), pages 6575-6582, October.
- Aleksandar Ševic & Chandrasekhar Krishnamurti & Željko Ševic, 2010. "Determinants of choice of depositary receipt programs: an exploratory study," Managerial Finance, Emerald Group Publishing, vol. 36(12), pages 990-1006, October.
- Duong, Huu Nhan & Kalev, Petko S. & Krishnamurti, Chandrasekhar, 2009. "Order aggressiveness of institutional and individual investors," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 533-546, November.
- Krishnamurti, Chandrasekhar & Thong, Tiong Yang, 2008. "Lockup expiration, insider selling and bid-ask spreads," International Review of Economics & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(2), pages 230-244.
- Chandrasekhar Krishnamurti & Aleksandar Sěvić & Željo Šević, 2005. "Legal Environment, Firm-level Corporate Governance and Expropriation of Minority Shareholders in Asia," Economic Change and Restructuring, Springer, vol. 38(1), pages 85-111, March.
- Shafiqur Rahman & Chandrasekhar Krishnamurti & Alice Lee, 2005. "The Dynamics of Security Trades, Quote Revisions, and Market Depths for Actively Traded Stocks," Review of Quantitative Finance and Accounting, Springer, vol. 25(2), pages 91-124, September.
- Krishnamurti, Chandrasekhar & Sevic, Aleksandar & Sevic, Zeljko, 2005. "Voluntary disclosure, transparency, and market quality: Evidence from emerging market ADRs," Journal of Multinational Financial Management, Elsevier, vol. 15(4-5), pages 435-454, October.
- Krishnamurti, Chandrasekhar & Sequeira, John M. & Fangjian, Fu, 2003. "Stock exchange governance and market quality," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 27(9), pages 1859-1878, September.
- Gopinath, Saji & Krishnamurti, Chandrasekhar, 2001.
"Number of Transactions and Volatility: An Empirical Study Using High-Frequency Data from NASDAQ Stocks,"
Journal of Financial Research,
Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 24(2), pages 205-218, Summer.
- Saji Gopinath & Chandrasekhar Krishnamurti, 2001. "Number Of Transactions And Volatility: An Empirical Study Using High-Frequency Data From Nasdaq Stocks," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 24(2), pages 205-218, June.
- Ajai K. Singh & Mir A. Zaman & Chandrasekhar Krishnamurti, 1994. "Liquidity Changes Associated with Open Market Repurchases," Financial Management, Financial Management Association, vol. 23(1), Spring.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Chandrasekhar Krishnamurti should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.