Liquidity Changes Associated with Open Market Repurchases
Download full text from publisherTo our knowledge, this item is not available for download. To find whether it is available, there are three options:
1. Check below whether another version of this item is available online.
2. Check on the provider's web page whether it is in fact available.
3. Perform a search for a similarly titled item that would be available.
CitationsCitations are extracted by the CitEc Project, subscribe to its RSS feed for this item.
- Ginglinger, Edith & Hamon, Jacques, 2007. "Actual share repurchases, timing and liquidity," Journal of Banking & Finance, Elsevier, vol. 31(3), pages 915-938, March.
- Manoj Kulchania, 2013. "Market Micrsotructure Changes Around Accelerated Share Repurchase Announcements," Journal of Financial Research, Southern Finance Association;Southwestern Finance Association, vol. 36(1), pages 91-114, January.
- Dennis Y. Chung & Dušan Isakov & Christophe Pérignon, 2005.
"Repurchasing Shares on a Second Trading Line,"
FSES Working Papers
391, Faculty of Economics and Social Sciences, University of Freiburg/Fribourg Switzerland.
- Christophe Pérignon & Dennis Y. Chung & Dusan Isakov, 2007. "Repurchasing Shares on a Second Trading Line," Post-Print hal-00461078, HAL.
- Dusan ISAKOV & Dennis Y. CHUNG & Christophe PERIGNON, 2005. "Repurchasing Shares on a Second Trading Line," FAME Research Paper Series rp162, International Center for Financial Asset Management and Engineering.
- Brockman, Paul & Chung, Dennis Y., 2001. "Managerial timing and corporate liquidity: *1: evidence from actual share repurchases," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 61(3), pages 417-448, September.
- Kothare, Meeta, 1997. "The effects of equity issues on ownership structure and stock liquidity: A comparison of rights and public offerings," Journal of Financial Economics, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 131-148, January.
- repec:dau:papers:123456789/1748 is not listed on IDEAS
- Brockman, Paul & Howe, John S. & Mortal, Sandra, 2008. "Stock market liquidity and the decision to repurchase," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 14(4), pages 446-459, September.
- Cheng, Louis & Firth, Michael & Leung, T.Y. & Rui, Oliver, 2006. "The effects of insider trading on liquidity," Pacific-Basin Finance Journal, Elsevier, vol. 14(5), pages 467-483, November.
- De Cesari, Amedeo & Espenlaub, Susanne & Khurshed, Arif, 2011. "Stock repurchases and treasury share sales: Do they stabilize price and enhance liquidity?," Journal of Corporate Finance, Elsevier, vol. 17(5), pages 1558-1579.
- Craig W. Holden & Stacey Jacobsen & Avanidhar Subrahmanyam, 2014. "The Empirical Analysis of Liquidity," Foundations and Trends(R) in Finance, now publishers, vol. 8(4), pages 263-365, December.
- Pierre Collin-Dufresne & Vyacheslav Fos, 2012. "Do prices reveal the presence of informed trading?," NBER Working Papers 18452, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
More about this item
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:fma:fmanag:singh94. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Courtney Connors). General contact details of provider: http://edirc.repec.org/data/fmaaaea.html .
If you have authored this item and are not yet registered with RePEc, we encourage you to do it here. This allows to link your profile to this item. It also allows you to accept potential citations to this item that we are uncertain about.
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .
If you know of missing items citing this one, you can help us creating those links by adding the relevant references in the same way as above, for each refering item. If you are a registered author of this item, you may also want to check the "citations" tab in your RePEc Author Service profile, as there may be some citations waiting for confirmation.
Please note that corrections may take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.