|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
Northampton Business School Northampton, United Kingdom
University of Northampton
: 01604 735500 Ext: 2036
RePEc:edi:seucnuk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Lanre Kassim, 2016. "The Revenue Implication of Trade Liberalisation in Sub-Saharan Africa: Some new evidence," Studies in Economics 1605, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Lanre Kassim, 2013. "The Impact of Trade Liberalisation on Export Growth and Import Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa," Studies in Economics 1310, School of Economics, University of Kent.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Lanre Kassim, 2013.
"The Impact of Trade Liberalisation on Export Growth and Import Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa,"
Studies in Economics
1310, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Tan, Yong & An, Liwei & Hu, Cui, 2015. "Regional Effect of Trade Liberalization on the Firm-level Exports," MPRA Paper 81811, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Tan, Yong & An, Liwei, 2015. "Regional Effect of Trade Liberalization on the Firm-level Exports," MPRA Paper 66893, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Constantine, Collin, 2014. "Rethinking the Twin Deficits," MPRA Paper 58798, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Adams, Samuel & Klobodu, Edem Kwame Mensah, 2016. "Remittances, regime durability and economic growth in Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA)," Economic Analysis and Policy, Elsevier, vol. 50(C), pages 1-8.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Lanre Kassim should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.