Report NEP-FDG-2013-06-04This is the archive for NEP-FDG, a report on new working papers in the area of Financial Development & Growth. Iulia Igescu issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Ekrame Boubtane & Dramane Coulibaly & Christophe Rault, 2013. "Immigration, unemployment and GDP in the host country: Bootstrap panel Granger causality analysis on OECD countries," EconomiX Working Papers 2013-14, University of Paris West - Nanterre la Défense, EconomiX.
- Santo Milasi, 2013. "Top Marginal Taxation and Economic growth," CEIS Research Paper 281, Tor Vergata University, CEIS, revised 21 May 2013.
- Daria Onori, 2013. "Optimal Growth under Flow-Based Collaterals," AMSE Working Papers 1331, Aix-Marseille School of Economics, Marseille, France, revised 21 May 2013.
- Luis Lanteri, 2013. "Stock Market Development and Economic Growth. Some Evidence for Argentina," BCRA Working Paper Series 201360, Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department.
- Fatma M. Utku-İsmihan, 2012. "The Role of Knowledge on Economic Growth: The Case of Turkey, 1963-2010," STPS Working Papers 1207, STPS - Science and Technology Policy Studies Center, Middle East Technical University, revised Sep 2012.
- Lanre Kassim, 2013. "The Impact of Trade Liberalisation on Export Growth and Import Growth in Sub-Saharan Africa," Studies in Economics 1310, School of Economics, University of Kent.
- Aurore Gary & Mathilde Maurel, 2013. "The effect of donors' policy coherence on growth," Documents de travail du Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne 13046, Université Panthéon-Sorbonne (Paris 1), Centre d'Economie de la Sorbonne.
- Michieka, Nyakundi & Fletcher, Jerald J., 2013. "Population Dynamics, Economic Growth and Energy Consumption in Kenya," 2013 Annual Meeting, August 4-6, 2013, Washington, D.C. 149016, Agricultural and Applied Economics Association.