Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education and Economics Institute (CERGE-EI)Praha, Czech Republic
: (+420) 224 005 123
(+420) 224 005 333
P.O. Box 882, Politickych veznu 7, 111 21 Praha 1
RePEc:edi:eiacacz (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Radek Janhuba & Kristyna Cechova, 2017.
"Criminals on the Field: A Study of College Football,"
Working Papers IES
2017/13, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2017.
- Radek Janhuba & Kristyna Cechova, 2017. "Criminals on the Field: A Study of College Football," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp610, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Stepan Jurajda & Radek Janhuba, 2016. "Gender in Banking and Mortgage Behavior," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp564, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Radek Janhuba, 2016. "Do Victories and Losses Matter? Effects of Football on Life Satisfaction," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp579, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 4 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-SPO: Sports & Economics (3) 2016-12-18 2017-08-13 2018-01-08. Author is listed
- NEP-LAW: Law & Economics (2) 2017-08-13 2018-01-08. Author is listed
- NEP-GEN: Gender (1) 2016-11-27. Author is listed
- NEP-HAP: Economics of Happiness (1) 2016-12-18. Author is listed
- NEP-URE: Urban & Real Estate Economics (1) 2016-11-27. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Radek Janhuba should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.