Report NEP-LAW-2017-08-13This is the archive for NEP-LAW, a report on new working papers in the area of Law & Economics. Eve-Angeline Lambert issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Stefan Napel & Dominik Welter, 2017. "Responsibility-based allocation of cartel damages," Working Papers 171, Bavarian Graduate Program in Economics (BGPE).
- Buccirossi, Paolo & Immordino, Giovanni & Spagnolo, Giancarlo, 2017. "Whistleblower Rewards, False Reports, and Corporate Fraud," SITE Working Paper Series 42, Stockholm School of Economics, Stockholm Institute of Transition Economics, revised 29 Aug 2017.
- Benito Arruñada, 2017. "How to make land titling more rational," Economics Working Papers 1575, Department of Economics and Business, Universitat Pompeu Fabra, revised Jan 2018.
- Buonnano, Paolo & Vargas, Juan F., 2016. "Inequality, Crime, and the Long Run Legacy of Slavery," Working-Papers 987, CAF Development Bank Of Latinamerica.
- Radek Janhuba & Kristyna Cechova, 2017. "Criminals on the Field: A Study of College Football," Working Papers IES 2017/13, Charles University Prague, Faculty of Social Sciences, Institute of Economic Studies, revised Jul 2017.
- Boly Amadou & Gillanders Robert & Miettinen Topi, 2017. "Working Paper 277 - Deterrence and Legitimacy in Anti-Corruption Policymaking," Working Paper Series 2394, African Development Bank.
- Dilger, Alexander, 2017.
"Doping in teams: A simple decision theoretic model
[Doping in Teams: Ein einfaches entscheidungstheoretisches Modell]," Discussion Papers of the Institute for Organisational Economics 6/2017, University of Münster, Institute for Organisational Economics.
- DiGabriele, Jim & Ojo, Marianne, 2017. "Chameleons in the midst of hawks: The real meaning to be attributed to the definition of fraud," MPRA Paper 80709, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- DiGabriele, Jim & Ojo, Marianne, 2017. "Bank secrecy laws and tax havens:Expanding areas and possible roles for computer forensic accounting," MPRA Paper 80707, University Library of Munich, Germany.