Report NEP-GEN-2016-11-27This is the archive for NEP-GEN, a report on new working papers in the area of Gender. Jan Sauermann issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Sule Alan & Seda Ertac & Elif Kubilay & Gyongyi Loranth, 2016. "Understanding Gender Differences in Leadership," Working Papers 2016-024, Human Capital and Economic Opportunity Working Group.
- Quentin Lippmann & Alexandre Georgieff & Claudia Senik, 2016. "Undoing Gender with Institutions. Lessons from the German Division and Reunification," PSE Working Papers halshs-01297653, HAL.
- Quentin Lippmann & Claudia Senik, 2016. "Math, Girls and Socialism," PSE Working Papers halshs-01387272, HAL.
- Margherita Borella & Mariacristina De Nardi & Fang Yang, 2016. "The Aggregate Implications of Gender and Marriage," NBER Working Papers 22817, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Booth, Alison L. & Fan, Elliott & Meng, Xin & Zhang, Dandan, 2016. "Gender Differences in Willingness to Compete: The Role of Culture and Institutions," IZA Discussion Papers 10364, Institute for the Study of Labor (IZA).
- Tromp, Nikolas, 2016. "Decomposing the Gender Wage Gap Across the Wage Distribution: South Korea in 2003 vs. 2013," MPRA Paper 75123, University Library of Munich, Germany, revised 08 Nov 2016.
- Stepan Jurajda & Radek Janhuba, 2016. "Gender in Banking and Mortgage Behavior," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp564, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Gozde Corekcioglu, 2016. "The Mayor Effect: Female Municipal Employment Under Islamist Political Rule," Koç University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum Working Papers 1613, Koc University-TUSIAD Economic Research Forum.
- Margherita Scarlato & Giorgio D'Agostino, 2016. "Gender Disparities In The South African Labour Market: The Impact Of The Child Support Grant," Departmental Working Papers of Economics - University 'Roma Tre' 0210, Department of Economics - University Roma Tre.
- Ben Sand & Chris Bidner, 2016. "Job Prospects and Pay Gaps: Theory and Evidence on the Gender Gap from U.S. Cities," Discussion Papers dp16-14, Department of Economics, Simon Fraser University.
- Hahn, Youjin & Hassani Mahmooei, Behrooz & Islam, Asadul & Patacchini, Eleonora & Zenou, Yves, 2016. "Do Friends Improve Female Education? The Case of Bangladesh," CEPR Discussion Papers 11615, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Jekaterina Kuliomina, 2016. "Does Election of an Additional Female Councilor Increase Women's Candidacy in the Future?," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp559, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.
- Alena Bicakova & Klara Kaliskova, 2016. "Career Breaks after Childbirth: The Impact of Family Leave Reforms in the Czech Republic," CERGE-EI Working Papers wp568, The Center for Economic Research and Graduate Education - Economics Institute, Prague.