|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
University of British Columbia, Faculty of Forestry (University of British Columbia, Faculty of Forestry)http://fact.forestry.ubc.ca
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Hotte, Ngaio & Kozak, Robert & Wyatt, Stephen, 2019. "How institutions shape trust during collective action: A case study of forest governance on Haida Gwaii," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 1-1.
- Nathan J. Bennett & Andrés M. Cisneros-Montemayor & Jessica Blythe & Jennifer J. Silver & Gerald Singh & Nathan Andrews & Antonio Calò & Patrick Christie & Antonio Di Franco & Elena M. Finkbeiner & St, 2019. "Towards a sustainable and equitable blue economy," Nature Sustainability, Nature, vol. 2(11), pages 991-993, November.
- Ngaio Hotte & U. Sumaila, 2014. "How much could a tanker spill cost British Columbians?," Environment, Development and Sustainability: A Multidisciplinary Approach to the Theory and Practice of Sustainable Development, Springer, vol. 16(1), pages 159-180, February.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Hotte, Ngaio & Kozak, Robert & Wyatt, Stephen, 2019.
"How institutions shape trust during collective action: A case study of forest governance on Haida Gwaii,"
Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 107(C), pages 1-1.
- Aloysius Suratin & Suyud Warno Utomo & Dwi Nowo Martono & Kosuke Mizuno, 2023. "Indonesia’s Renewable Natural Resource Management in the Low-Carbon Transition: A Conundrum in Changing Trajectories," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 15(14), pages 1-17, July.
- Rantala, Salla & Swallow, Brent & Paloniemi, Riikka & Raitanen, Elina, 2020. "Governance of forests and governance of forest information: Interlinkages in the age of open and digital data," Forest Policy and Economics, Elsevier, vol. 113(C).
- Jasper R. de Vries & Eva van der Zee & Raoul Beunen & Rianne Kat & Peter H. Feindt, 2019. "Trusting the People and the System. The Interrelation Between Interpersonal and Institutional Trust in Collective Action for Agri-Environmental Management," Sustainability, MDPI, vol. 11(24), pages 1-18, December.
- Antonia Sohns & Gordon M. Hickey & Jasper R. de Vries & Owen Temby, 2021. "Methodological Challenges in Studying Trust in Natural Resources Management," Land, MDPI, vol. 10(12), pages 1-13, November.
- Tamara Krawchenko & John Tomaney, 2023. "The Governance of Land Use: A Conceptual Framework," Land, MDPI, vol. 12(3), pages 1-11, March.
- Leszek Sieczko & Anna Justyna Parzonko & Anna Sieczko, 2021. "Trust in Collective Entrepreneurship in the Context of the Development of Rural Areas in Poland," Agriculture, MDPI, vol. 11(11), pages 1-26, November.
- Rahmat, Al Fauzi, 2023. "Mapping Pivotal Issues of Collective Action Research: Scientometrics Analysis of Publications," OSF Preprints 9bvdy, Center for Open Science.
- Nathan J. Bennett & Andrés M. Cisneros-Montemayor & Jessica Blythe & Jennifer J. Silver & Gerald Singh & Nathan Andrews & Antonio Calò & Patrick Christie & Antonio Di Franco & Elena M. Finkbeiner & St, 2019.
"Towards a sustainable and equitable blue economy,"
Nature Sustainability, Nature, vol. 2(11), pages 991-993, November.
- Chakraborty, Shamik & Gasparatos, Alexandros & Blasiak, Robert, 2020. "Multiple values for the management and sustainable use of coastal and marine ecosystem services," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 41(C).
- Graziano, Marcello & Alexander, Karen A. & McGrane, Scott J. & Allan, Grant J. & Lema, Evangelia, 2022. "The many sizes and characters of the Blue Economy," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 196(C).
- Booth, Hollie & Mourato, Susana & Milner-Gulland, E.J., 2022. "Investigating acceptance of marine tourism levies, to cover the opportunity costs of conservation for coastal communities," Ecological Economics, Elsevier, vol. 201(C).
- Lo Re, Carlo & Manno, Giorgio & Basile, Mirko & Ciraolo, Giuseppe, 2022. "The opportunity of using wave energy converters in a Mediterranean hot spot," Renewable Energy, Elsevier, vol. 196(C), pages 1095-1114.
- Hattam, Caroline & Broszeit, Stefanie & Langmead, Olivia & Praptiwi, Radisti A. & Ching Lim, Voon & Creencia, Lota A. & Duc Hau, Tran & Maharja, Carya & Wulandari, Prawesti & Mitra Setia, Tatang & Sug, 2021. "A matrix approach to tropical marine ecosystem service assessments in South east Asia," Ecosystem Services, Elsevier, vol. 51(C).
- Feng, Kuo & Guo, Yue & Ji, Yujun & Wang, Yuping, 2023. "Impact of the Internet on the exports in ocean-based manufacturing: Firm-level evidence from China," Journal of Asian Economics, Elsevier, vol. 84(C).
- Goel, Raj Kumar & Vishnoi, Shweta, 2022. "Urbanization and sustainable development for inclusiveness using ICTs," Telecommunications Policy, Elsevier, vol. 46(6).
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Ngaio Hotte should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.