W.P. Carey School of Business Tempe, Arizona (United States)
Arizona State University
Box 874406, Tempe, AZ 85287-4406
RePEc:edi:coasuus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers Articles
- Yili Hong & Pei-yu Chen & Lorin Hitt, 2014. "Measuring Product Type with Dynamics of Online Product Review Variances: A Theoretical Model and the Empirical Applications," Working Papers 14-03, NET Institute.
- Kevin Yili Hong & Alex Chong Wang & Paul A. Pavlou, 2013. "How does Bid Visibility Matter in Buyer-Determined Auctions? Comparing Open and Sealed Bid Auctions in Online Labor Markets," Working Papers 13-05, NET Institute.
- Shan Wang & Yili Hong & Norm Archer & Youwei Wang, 2011. "Modeling the Success of Small and Medium Sized Online Vendors in Business to Business Electronic Marketplaces in China: A Motivation â€“ Capability Framework," Journal of Global Information Management (JGIM), IGI Global, vol. 19(4), pages 45-75, October.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Yili Hong & Pei-yu Chen & Lorin Hitt, 2014.
"Measuring Product Type with Dynamics of Online Product Review Variances: A Theoretical Model and the Empirical Applications,"
14-03, NET Institute.
- Sharapudinov, S. & Zezerova, V. & Storchevoy, M., 2017. "Determinants of Online Word-of-Mouth: Evidence from Durable Goods Market," Working Papers 8721, Graduate School of Management, St. Petersburg State University.
Sorry, no citations of articles recorded.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 2 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Yili Hong should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.