Report NEP-ICT-2015-10-17This is the archive for NEP-ICT, a report on new working papers in the area of Information & Communication Technologies. Walter Frisch issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Heinrich, Torsten, 2015. "A Replicator Dynamic and Simulation Analysis of Network Externalities and Compatibility Among Standards," MPRA Paper 67198, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Benjamin Faber & Rosa Sanchis-Guarner & Felix Weinhardt, 2015. "ICT and Education: Evidence from Student Home Addresses," SERC Discussion Papers 0186, Centre for Economic Performance, LSE.
- Ni Huang & Yili Hong & Gordon Burtch, 2015. "Digital Social Visibility, Anonymity and User Content Generation: Evidence from Natural Experiments," Working Papers 15-04, NET Institute.
- Andre Boik, 2015. "The Economics of Universal Service: an Analysis of Entry Subsidies for Rural Broadband," Working Papers 15-11, NET Institute.
- Chang, C-L. & McAleer, M.J. & Wu, Y-C., 2015. "Industrial Agglomeration and Use of the Internet," Econometric Institute Research Papers EI2015-24, Erasmus University Rotterdam, Erasmus School of Economics (ESE), Econometric Institute.
- Zhuoxin Li & Sirkka L. Jarvenpaa, 2015. "Motivating IT-Mediated Crowds: The Effect of Goal Setting on Project Performance in Online Crowdfunding," Working Papers 15-07, NET Institute.
- Sagit Bar-Gill & Shachar Reichman, 2015. "When Online Engagement Gets in the Way of Offline Sales - A Natural Experiment," Working Papers 15-13, NET Institute.
- Garnier, Ernesto & Madlener, Reinhard, 2015. "The Influence of Policy Regime Risks on Investments in Innovative Energy Technology," FCN Working Papers 2/2015, E.ON Energy Research Center, Future Energy Consumer Needs and Behavior (FCN), revised Oct 2015.
- Azeem, Muhammad Mehtab & Ozari, Assit.Prof. Dr.Cidgem & Marsap, Prof.Dr.Akin & Arhab, Prof. Dr.Said & Jilani, Abdul Haseeb, 2015. "Impact of E-Commerce on Organization Performance; Evidence from Banking Sector of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 67212, University Library of Munich, Germany.