Report NEP-MKT-2015-10-17This is the archive for NEP-MKT, a report on new working papers in the area of Marketing. JoÃ£o Carlos Correia LeitÃ£o issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- Griffith, Rachel & Krol, Michal & Smith, Kate, 2015. "Store Brands and the Role of Advertising," CEPR Discussion Papers 10877, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ushchev, Philip & Zenou, Yves, 2015. "Price Competition in Product Variety Networks," CEPR Discussion Papers 10862, C.E.P.R. Discussion Papers.
- Ni Huang & Yili Hong & Gordon Burtch, 2015. "Digital Social Visibility, Anonymity and User Content Generation: Evidence from Natural Experiments," Working Papers 15-04, NET Institute.
- Sagit Bar-Gill & Shachar Reichman, 2015. "When Online Engagement Gets in the Way of Offline Sales - A Natural Experiment," Working Papers 15-13, NET Institute.
- Götze, Franziska & Mann, Stefan & Ferjani, Ali & Kohler, Andreas & Heckelei, Thomas, 2015. "A Hedonic Approach Towards Explaining Market Shares of Organic Food - Evidence from Swiss Household Data," 55th Annual Conference, Giessen, Germany, September 23-25, 2015 209204, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Marie-Laure Allain & Claire Chambolle & Stéphane Turolla, 2015. "Politique tarifaire locale ou nationale : Quel impact pour le contrôle des concentrations dans le secteur de la distribution ?," Working Papers SMART - LERECO 15-09, INRA UMR SMART-LERECO.
- Gunnarsson, Jonas, 2015. "Retailer Price Image - An Introduction and Literature Review," SSE Working Paper Series in Business Administration 2015:2, Stockholm School of Economics.
- Katarzyna Maciejowska & Arkadiusz Jedrzejewski & Anna Kowalska-Pyzalska & Katarzyna Sznajd-Weron & Rafal Weron, 2015. "Two faces of word-of-mouth: Understanding the impact of social interactions on demand curves for innovative products," HSC Research Reports HSC/15/09, Hugo Steinhaus Center, Wroclaw University of Technology.
- Derek G. Stacey, 2014. "Commitment and Costly Signalling in Decentralized Markets," Working Papers 060, Ryerson University, Department of Economics, revised Nov 2015.
- Güsten, Stephanie Nadezda & Henkel, Tobias & Möser, Anke, 2015. "Lieber schnell zum Discounter? - Einfluss von Transaktionskosten auf die Einkaufsstättenwahl," 55th Annual Conference, Giessen, Germany, September 23-25, 2015 209222, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Mulaj, Isa, 2015. "What Marketing Strategy for Sacred Geometry Discoveries to Make Archaeotourism Work?," MPRA Paper 67176, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Hildenbrand, Andreas & Kühl, Rainer & Piper, Anne, 2015. "How Fragile is the Credibility of a Quality Label? A Quasi-Natural Experiment Using the Example of Stiftung Warentest," 55th Annual Conference, Giessen, Germany, September 23-25, 2015 209189, German Association of Agricultural Economists (GEWISOLA).
- Azeem, Muhammad Mehtab & Ozari, Assit.Prof. Dr.Cidgem & Marsap, Prof.Dr.Akin & Arhab, Prof. Dr.Said & Jilani, Abdul Haseeb, 2015. "Impact of E-Commerce on Organization Performance; Evidence from Banking Sector of Pakistan," MPRA Paper 67212, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Céline Gallen & Gaëlle Pantin-Sohier, 2015. "La comestibilité des insectes : étude exploratoire chez les jeunes consommateurs français," Working Papers hal-01208511, HAL.