Report NEP-LMA-2017-10-22This is the archive for NEP-LMA, a report on new working papers in the area of Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages. Joseph Marchand issued this report. It is usually issued weekly.
The following items were announced in this report:
- David Carey, 2017. "Adapting to the changing labour market in New Zealand," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1420, OECD Publishing.
- Jan Stráský, 2017. "Luxembourg: harnessing skills for more inclusive growth," OECD Economics Department Working Papers 1417, OECD Publishing.
- Alexandre Mas & Amanda Pallais, 2017. "Labor Supply and the Value of Non-Work Time: Experimental Estimates from the Field," NBER Working Papers 23906, National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc.
- Gonzalez, Paula & Montes-Rojas, Gabriel V. & Pal, Sarmistha, 2017. "Dual Practice by Health Workers: Theory and Evidence from Indonesia," IZA Discussion Papers 11038, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Piazzalunga, Daniela, 2017. "The Gender Wage Gap among College Graduates in Italy," IZA Discussion Papers 11045, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Escudero, Veronica & Kluve, Jochen & Mourelo, Elva López & Pignatti, Clemente, 2017. "Active Labour Market Programmes in Latin America and the Caribbean: Evidence from a Meta Analysis," IZA Discussion Papers 11039, Institute of Labor Economics (IZA).
- Chen Liang & Yili Hong & Bin Gu, 2017. "Home Bias in Global Employment," Working Papers 17-06, NET Institute.
- Laun, Lisa & Palme, Mårten, 2017. "The recent rise of labor force participation of older workers in Sweden," Working Paper Series 2017:17, IFAU - Institute for Evaluation of Labour Market and Education Policy.
- SUZUKI, Aya & MANO, Yukichi & ABEBE, Girum, 2017. "Earnings, Savings, and Job Satisfaction in a Labor-intensive Export Sector: Evidence from the Cut Flower Industry in Ethiopia," Discussion paper series HIAS-E-55, Hitotsubashi Institute for Advanced Study, Hitotsubashi University.
- Raab, Roman, 2017. "Retirement and Informal Care-giving: Behavioral Patterns among Older Workers," Working Papers 2017-08, Joint Research Centre, European Commission (Ispra site).
- Javier Diaz Gimenez & Javier Diaz Jimenez, 2017. "Catalonia; Independence and Pensions," ThE Papers 17/04, Department of Economic Theory and Economic History of the University of Granada..
- Levasseur, Pierre, 2017. "The ambiguous causal relationship between body-mass and labour income in emerging economies: The case of Mexico," MPRA Paper 81933, University Library of Munich, Germany.
- Masaya Yasuoka, 2017. "Elderly Care Service in an Aging Society," Discussion Paper Series 168, School of Economics, Kwansei Gakuin University, revised Oct 2017.