|Terminal Degree:||(from RePEc Genealogy)|
(50%) Österreichisches Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung (WIFO)Wien, Austria
: (+43 1) 798 26 01-0
(+43 1) 798 93 86
Arsenal Object 20, A-1030 Wien
RePEc:edi:wifooat (more details at EDIRC)
(50%) Department Volkswirtschaft Wien, Austria
WU Wirtschaftsuniversität Wien
RePEc:edi:dvwuwat (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Cornelius Hirsch & Roman Stöllinger, 2018. "FIW Note No. 25 - März 2018," FIW Notes series 025, FIW.
- Cornelius Hirsch & Harald Oberhofer, 2017.
"Bilateral Trade Agreements and Trade Distortions in Agricultural Markets,"
FIW Working Paper series
- Cornelius Hirsch & Harald Oberhofer, 2017. "Bilateral Trade Agreements and Trade Distortions in Agricultural Markets?," WIFO Working Papers 531, WIFO.
- Hirsch, Cornelius & Oberhofer, Harald, 2017. "Bilateral Trade Agreements and Trade Distortions in Agricultural Markets," Department of Economics Working Paper Series 5428, WU Vienna University of Economics and Business.
- Cornelius Hirsch & Harald Oberhofer, 2017. "Bilateral Trade Agreements and Trade Distortions in Agricultural Markets," Department of Economics Working Papers wuwp240, Vienna University of Economics and Business, Department of Economics.
- Cornelius Hirsch & Vasily Astrov, 2017. "FIW Note No. 23 - March 2017," FIW Notes series 023, FIW.
- Cornelius Hirsch & Vasily Astrov, 2017. "FIW Note No. 24 - September 2017," FIW Notes series 024, FIW.
- Cornelius Hirsch & Julia Grübler, 2016. "FIW Note No. 22 - September 2016," FIW Notes series 022, FIW.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 8 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Cornelius Hirsch should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.