David W. Harless
|Department of Economics 301 West Main Street P.O. box 844000 Richmond, VA 23284-4000|
Department of Economics Richmond, Virginia (United States)
School of Business
Virginia Commonwealth University
Box 844000, Richmond, VA 23284-4000
RePEc:edi:edvcuus (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Articles
- Fareed, Naleef & Bazzoli, Gloria J. & Farnsworth Mick, Stephen S. & Harless, David W., 2015. "The influence of institutional pressures on hospital electronic health record presence," Social Science & Medicine, Elsevier, vol. 133(C), pages 28-35.
- Hodgdon, Christopher & Tondkar, Rasoul H. & Adhikari, Ajay & Harless, David W., 2009. "Compliance with International Financial Reporting Standards and auditor choice: New evidence on the importance of the statutory audit," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 44(1), pages 33-55, March.
- Askar Chukmaitov & David Harless & Nir Menachemi & Charles Saunders & Robert Brooks, 2009. "How well does diagnosis-based risk-adjustment work for comparing ambulatory clinical outcomes?," Health Care Management Science, Springer, vol. 12(4), pages 420-433, December.
- Hodgdon, Christopher & Tondkar, Rasoul H. & Harless, David W. & Adhikari, Ajay, 2008. "Compliance with IFRS disclosure requirements and individual analysts’ forecast errors," Journal of International Accounting, Auditing and Taxation, Elsevier, vol. 17(1), pages 1-13.
- Peng, Songlan & Tondkar, Rasoul H. & van der Laan Smith, Joyce & Harless, David W., 2008. "Does Convergence of Accounting Standards Lead to the Convergence of Accounting Practices?: A Study from China," The International Journal of Accounting, Elsevier, vol. 43(4), pages 448-468, December.
- Barbara A. Mark & David W. Harless & Michael McCue, 2005. "The impact of HMO penetration on the relationship between nurse staffing and quality," Health Economics, John Wiley & Sons, Ltd., vol. 14(7), pages 737-753.
- David W. Harless & George E. Hoffer, 2003. "Testing for Offsetting Behavior and Adverse Recruitment Among Drivers of Airbag-Equipped Vehicles," Journal of Risk & Insurance, The American Risk and Insurance Association, vol. 70(4), pages 629-650.
- David W. Harless & George E. Hoffer, 2002. "Do Women Pay More for New Vehicles? Evidence from Transaction Price Data," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 92(1), pages 270-279, March.
- Harless, David W. & Peterson, Steven P., 1998. "Investor behavior and the persistence of poorly-performing mutual funds," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 37(3), pages 257-276, November.
- Davis, Douglas D. & Harless, David W., 1996. "Group vs. Individual Performance in a Price-Searching Experiment," Organizational Behavior and Human Decision Processes, Elsevier, vol. 66(2), pages 215-227, May.
- Harless, David W. & Camerer, Colin F., 1995. "An error rate analysis of experimental data testing Nash refinements," European Economic Review, Elsevier, vol. 39(3-4), pages 649-660, April.
- Harless, David W & Camerer, Colin F, 1994. "The Predictive Utility of Generalized Expected Utility Theories," Econometrica, Econometric Society, vol. 62(6), pages 1251-1289, November.
- Harless, David, 1993. "Experimental tests of prospective reference theory," Economics Letters, Elsevier, vol. 43(1), pages 71-76.
- Harless, David W., 1992. "Predictions about indifference curves inside the unit triangle : A test of variants of expected utility theory," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 18(3), pages 391-414, August.
- Harless, David W, 1992. "Actions versus Prospects: The Effect of Problem Representation on Regret," American Economic Review, American Economic Association, vol. 82(3), pages 634-649, June.
- Harless, David W., 1989. "More laboratory evidence on the disparity between willingness to pay and compensation demanded," Journal of Economic Behavior & Organization, Elsevier, vol. 11(3), pages 359-379, May.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
RankingsThis author is among the top 5% authors according to these criteria:
Featured entriesThis author is featured on the following reading lists, publication compilations or Wikipedia entries:
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, David W. Harless should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.