How well does diagnosis-based risk-adjustment work for comparing ambulatory clinical outcomes?
Download full text from publisher
As the access to this document is restricted, you may want to search for a different version of it.
References listed on IDEAS
- Roman Mennicken & Boris Augurzky & Heinz Rothgang & Jürgen Wasem, 2014.
"Explaining differences in remuneration rates of nursing homes in Germany,"
The European Journal of Health Economics,
Springer;Deutsche Gesellschaft für Gesundheitsökonomie (DGGÖ), vol. 15(4), pages 401-410, May.
- Mennicken, Roman & Augurzky, Boris & Rothgang, Heinz & Wasem, Jürgen, 2010. "Explaining Differences in Remuneration Rates of Nursing Homes in Germany," Ruhr Economic Papers 215, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung, Ruhr-University Bochum, TU Dortmund University, University of Duisburg-Essen.
- Nyman, John A, 1994. "The Effects of Market Concentration and Excess Demand on the Price of Nursing Home Care," Journal of Industrial Economics, Wiley Blackwell, vol. 42(2), pages 193-204, June.
- Van Houtven, Courtney Harold & Norton, Edward C., 2004. "Informal care and health care use of older adults," Journal of Health Economics, Elsevier, vol. 23(6), pages 1159-1180, November.
- Bonsang, Eric, 2009.
"Does informal care from children to their elderly parents substitute for formal care in Europe?,"
Journal of Health Economics,
Elsevier, vol. 28(1), pages 143-154, January.
- Eric Bonsang, 2008. "Does Informal Care from Children to their Elderly Parents Substitute for Formal Care in Europe?," CREPP Working Papers 0801, Centre de Recherche en Economie Publique et de la Population (CREPP) (Research Center on Public and Population Economics) HEC-Management School, University of Liège.
- Ciani, Emanuele, 2012. "Informal adult care and caregivers' employment in Europe," Labour Economics, Elsevier, vol. 19(2), pages 155-164.
- Augurzky, Boris & Borchert, Lars & Deppisch, Rebecca & Krolop, Sebastian & Mennicken, Roman & Preuss, Maike & Rothgang, Heinz & Stocker-Müller, Melanie & Wasem, Jürgen, 2008. "Heimentgelte bei der stationären Pflege in Nordrhein-Westfalen: Ein Bundesländervergleich," RWI Materialien 44, RWI - Leibniz-Institut für Wirtschaftsforschung.
- repec:zbw:rwimat:044 is not listed on IDEAS
More about this item
KeywordsRisk-adjustment; Ambulatory; Administrative data; Mortality; Diagnosis Cost Groups/Hierarchical Condition Categories (DCG/HCC);
StatisticsAccess and download statistics
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. When requesting a correction, please mention this item's handle: RePEc:kap:hcarem:v:12:y:2009:i:4:p:420-433. See general information about how to correct material in RePEc.
For technical questions regarding this item, or to correct its authors, title, abstract, bibliographic or download information, contact: (Sonal Shukla) or (Rebekah McClure). General contact details of provider: http://www.springer.com .
We have no references for this item. You can help adding them by using this form .