|[This author has chosen not to make the email address public]|
School of Economics Norwich, United Kingdom
University of East Anglia
RePEc:edi:esueauk (more details at EDIRC)
Research outputJump to: Working papers
- Laura A. Harvey & James Rockey, 2022.
"The declining fortunes of (most) American workers,"
22-07, Department of Economics, University of Birmingham.
- Laura A Harvey & James Rockey, 2020. "The declining fortunes of (most) American workers," University of East Anglia School of Economics Working Paper Series 2020-04, School of Economics, University of East Anglia, Norwich, UK..
- Laura A. Harvey & Jochen O. Mierau & James Rockey, 2017. "Inequality in an Equal Society," LWS Working papers 26, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
CitationsMany of the citations below have been collected in an experimental project, CitEc, where a more detailed citation analysis can be found. These are citations from works listed in RePEc that could be analyzed mechanically. So far, only a minority of all works could be analyzed. See under "Corrections" how you can help improve the citation analysis.
- Laura A. Harvey & Jochen O. Mierau & James Rockey, 2017.
"Inequality in an Equal Society,"
LWS Working papers
26, LIS Cross-National Data Center in Luxembourg.
- Oliver Grothe & Fabian Kächele & Friedrich Schmid, 2022. "A multivariate extension of the Lorenz curve based on copulas and a related multivariate Gini coefficient," The Journal of Economic Inequality, Springer;Society for the Study of Economic Inequality, vol. 20(3), pages 727-748, September.
More informationResearch fields, statistics, top rankings, if available.
Access and download statistics for all items
NEP FieldsNEP is an announcement service for new working papers, with a weekly report in each of many fields. This author has had 3 papers announced in NEP. These are the fields, ordered by number of announcements, along with their dates. If the author is listed in the directory of specialists for this field, a link is also provided.
- NEP-HIS: Business, Economic & Financial History (2) 2017-12-11 2020-09-28. Author is listed
- NEP-LMA: Labor Markets - Supply, Demand, & Wages (2) 2020-09-28 2022-06-13. Author is listed
- NEP-MAC: Macroeconomics (2) 2020-09-28 2022-06-13. Author is listed
- NEP-LAB: Labour Economics (1) 2017-12-11. Author is listed
All material on this site has been provided by the respective publishers and authors. You can help correct errors and omissions. For general information on how to correct material on RePEc, see these instructions.
To update listings or check citations waiting for approval, Laura Harvey should log into the RePEc Author Service.
To make corrections to the bibliographic information of a particular item, find the technical contact on the abstract page of that item. There, details are also given on how to add or correct references and citations.
To link different versions of the same work, where versions have a different title, use this form. Note that if the versions have a very similar title and are in the author's profile, the links will usually be created automatically.
Please note that most corrections can take a couple of weeks to filter through the various RePEc services.